I do not think that this is a negotiation tactic. Jose Aldo is leaving and....

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's because the UFC has turned into a circus. A WWE freakshow where Conor is essentially Vince McMhan. Thanks a lot Dana. The best FW ever is leaving and the UFC isn't even about the best fighters anymore.

What little faith I had in them to run the organization remotely fairly is gone. Don't expect Conor to actually give up either belt. All he has to do is threaten to leave and they will give him whatever he wants. My prediction is that after Aldo leaves they will have their excuse to allow Conor to keep his belt and eventually fight Max or whoever for his first title defense.

Edit: lol wow. This is hilarious. The UFC was actually wanting Aldo to defend the INTERIM title at UFC 205 against Max or Anthony. The UFC has completely jumped the shark. Dana should just retire and let Conor do his job as well. Here is the quote, http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...release-from-the-ufc-or-he-will-retire-092816

Aldo was extremely upset after the UFC tried to offer him a fight on the same card on Nov. 12 against either Max Holloway or Anthony Pettis while also refusing to strip McGregor of the title as previously promised.

Last edited:
it's honestly the right move to do, good for aldo he deserves more respek. dana and crew are scumbags

Dana is Vince McMahon and
Conor is Steve Austin...

Only his influence over Dana is real

lol you can't just leave your contract unilaterally, Aldo is on a leash

Aldo is triggered with the situation and is going back to his safe space.

images

UFC made Aldo a multimillionaire where else is he going to get that? Don't say Bellator because he's in the middle of a 8 fight contract plus champions clause. Selling burgers? He aint going nowhere.

I don't know why that surprises you, TS, UFC is a (private) business anyway. They are in it to make money.

UFC made Aldo a multimillionaire where else is he going to get that? Don't say Bellator because he's in the middle of a 8 fight contract plus champions clause. Selling burgers? He aint going nowhere.

Actually, they are violating good faith in their contract. He could have it dissolved.

It's because the UFC has turned into a circus. A WWE freakshow where Conor is essentially Vince McMhan. Thanks a lot Dana. The best FW ever is leaving and the UFC isn't even about the best fighters anymore.

What little faith I had in them to run the organization remotely fairly is gone. Don't expect Conor to actually give up either belt. All he has to do is threaten to leave and they will give him whatever he wants. My prediction is that after Aldo leaves they will have their excuse to allow Conor to keep his belt and eventually fight Max or whoever for his first title defense.
My thought is if Conor won the lightweight belt he will give up the featherweight belt. Too difficult for him to make weight. Aldo should headline a card vs Holloway or Pettis then target Conor at lightweight. Conor vs Aldo 2 would do huge numbers and he gets his shot at revenge. No way UFC lets him out of his contract anyways.

Either that or go fight Rio heroes lol.

You sound upset.

I am a little upset that my interest in this non sport is dwindling. Conor could have been an entertaining fighter without running the business. It's sad that he is essentially running the company now and the other fighters have to deal with the unfairness or leave.

if aldo leaves, and i wouldnt blame him if he did one bit. I say max and winner of edgar/stephens fight for the new interm then winner of that fight conor whenever he desides to defend his belt

Im very torn on this... i appreciate aldo taking a stance because he was indeed not treated like other of his peers, but really packing your shit and going home seems so petty and salty.

Im really not sure how i feel about this.

Fuck Dana, Conor, WME, Conor trolls, and UFC

lol wow. This is hilarious. The UFC was actually wanting Aldo to defend the INTERIM title at UFC 205 against Max or Anthony. The UFC has completely jumped the shark. Dana should just retire and let Conor do his job as well. Here is the quote, http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...release-from-the-ufc-or-he-will-retire-092816

Aldo was extremely upset after the UFC tried to offer him a fight on the same card on Nov. 12 against either Max Holloway or Anthony Pettis while also refusing to strip McGregor of the title as previously promised.

Back