Would you mention Conor's personal issues to promote a fight?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is no stranger to going over the top when it comes to fight promotion. He says outrageous shit like calling Siver a nazi, and then the UFC pretends to distance themselves from it all the while patting him on the back behind closed doors.

Conor will say anything. The man has no class. If Conor is allowed to humiliate and besmirch people on completely fight unrelated stuff like their pay, isn't he making any topic fair game?

Conor made himself look stupid with that money talk to Eddie. He tried to call Eddie out for being willing to fight him on his existing pay, only to realise that it just means that Alvarez gives no fucks and just wants to fight. This type of mentality makes Conor's skin crawl and he soon shut his mouth when he realised what he said.

him being a manlet with a receding hairline?

LEL would be too easy

If I were Siver, I would have said Conor is a pussy that cuts so much weight to fight smaller men that at the weigh-ins he looks like a victim of the potato famine. That would be in retaliation for calling me a Nazi.

If I were Siver, I would have said Conor is a pussy that cuts so much weight to fight smaller men that he looks like a victim of the potato famine at the weigh ins. That would be in retaliation for calling me a Nazi.
But you are a fan of Concor.

Actually I remember seeing a post where you were supporting the real GOAT of mma.

Mike-Perry-wins.png

He would dispatch Concor/Sage/CM/Gall at the same time

Depends on what the personal issues are. Most things are fair game to Conor like children etc so probably unless it's serious like one of his parents having cancer or something along those lines.

"Take the lifts outta your shoes.."

Talk about Dee and how you wanted to slap that ass.... A fighter who is single ofc.

McGregor is an emotional guy make no mistake about it. He just attacks first and has a crowd that laughs at his every joke like a bad comedian.

Bonus: Throw a water bottle at his desk area.

What do you have in mind? He's rich has a good looking woman and came from a stable home. I guess his welfare? He'd say you're still on welfare by being allowed to fight him.

But you are a fan of Concor.

I'm just here to laugh, I laugh when Conor panic wrestles and gets KOed, I laugh when he triggers Sherdoggers by winning. I don't care, either way is fine.

Last edited:
"Take the lifts outta your shoes.."

Talk about Dee and how you wanted to slap that ass.... A fighter who is single ofc.

McGregor is an emotional guy make no mistake about it. He just attacks first and has a crowd that laughs at his every joke like a bad comedian.

Bonus: Throw a water bottle at his desk area.

And falls back to the money talk whenever he's gotten to - it's his security blanket. Quite brave of him really to be so open like that

Conor is no stranger to going over the top when it comes to fight promotion. He says outrageous shit like calling Siver a nazi, and then the UFC pretends to distance themselves from it all the while patting him on the back behind closed doors.

Conor will say anything. The man has no class. If Conor is allowed to humiliate and besmirch people on completely fight unrelated stuff like their pay, isn't he making any topic fair game?

Conor made himself look stupid with that money talk to Eddie. He tried to call Eddie out for being willing to fight him on his existing pay, only to realise that it just means that Alvarez gives no fucks and just wants to fight. This type of mentality makes Conor's skin crawl and he soon shut his mouth when he realised what he said.
you smokin that good shit over there ?

I'm just here to laugh, I laugh when Conor panic wrestles and KOs, I laugh when he triggers Sherdoggers. I don't care, either way is fine.

The people who get all upset about Conor bullying other fighters with words are the best.

Back