Aldo negotiation tactic?

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's done it before and it worked.

As much as Conor would like to forget the fw goat he can't.

He thought Aldo was done and Frankie would finish him but quickly realized how great Aldo is and can be when he's focused.

The media won't stop asking him about Aldo until he rematches him thats something that ticks Conor cuz he thought he could put Aldo behind him after the fluke ko but he's realizing it ain't that easy.

Aldo is the only great fighter on conors resume and most non biased fans want to see that fight again.

Well, let´s go direct to the point: Connor is afraid of Aldo and he is ducking him. Connor is a coward. Simple as that...he may hide behind arguments like..."I don´t have more challenges in the division"...or "I am interested in bigger challenges..in the end of the day, he is just a pussy...

Aldo's shit at politics, shit at PR, shit at negotiating. Great at fighting.

Well, let´s go direct to the point: Connor is afraid of Aldo and he is ducking him. Connor is a coward. Simple as that...he may hide behind arguments like..."I don´t have more challenges in the division"...or "I am interested in bigger challenges..in the end of the day, he is just a pussy...
Cmon now Conor is many things but is in no way a coward/pussy. Maybe I am just feeding a troll here but your view is delusional at best.

Even if it's a negotiation tattic , hes right in many ways , he was unstoppable for so long, they never gave him a chance to become a two division champ , conor wins the belt gets finished by Nate dogg, then spends 300000 on a camp to go 5 rounds with Nate , to be awarded a shot at Eddie , while our boy Tony has been on a crazy win streak. Our boy khabib could arguably get a shot , but somehow conor gets it.

Aldo should leave the ufc it has become a shit show ,. if only Tito was in this era .

I don't think it's a negotiation tactic. I think he may take a few fights to end his contract, though. But he clearly said he's not interested anymore in competing in MMA and that he thought about retirement before these events.

Back