I'm kind of a hypocrite

lagofala

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I hate it when Conor holds up a division but I really enjoy the fights he puts on it its place. First world problems.

Similarly I feel that Conor in no way deserves the lightweight shot and should defend against aldo but I can't say Khabib vs. Alvarez would be more exciting than Conor vs. Alvarez.

#Entitledfanblues

I hate it when Conor holds up a division but I really enjoy the fights he puts on it its place. First world problems.

Similarly I feel that Conor in no way deserves the lightweight shot and should defend against aldo but I can't say Khabib vs. Alvarez would be more exciting than Conor vs. Alvarez.

#Entitledfanblues

We're all hypocrites in one way or another honestly.

If Conor had a great match up for himself at 145, this fight would not be happening.

Since he doesn't the Alverez fights makes way more sense and will create a much bigger fan interest. Just because Aldo beat Edgar unconvincingly doesn't mean he is eligible for a title shot again that fast. Beat Holloway impressively, and then we'll talk. You'll have a lot more credibility to suggest that you're the rightful one to contend for the belt. Until then, he can let the division sizzle for a while and create a big time contender. Right now, one doesn't really exist.

Back