if Dan Henderson beats Bisping

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

He should do one more fight. Against Connor. Connor only has to weigh in at 171 to be in the middleweight division. I'm serious. It would be Henderson's biggest payday and he should be able to give Connor a taste of heavyweight ko power.

If Connor wins he went up 11 weightclasses and beat the guy who went up 2 weight classes and beat the best mma fighter of all time and by default would have tu be considered the mma GOAT. (That's how the UFC would spin it.

tumblr_mxcjtaoP2k1qhtv6zo1_400.jpg

Hendo vs concor would be amazing

The old man vs the young boy

I'd hope for a double ko because I hate them both. Triple ko if that ref with the Yosemite Sam facial hair is in there

Lol Conor fans are reaching so hard tonight.

That said, any version of Hendo would absolutely fucking murder Conor.

this is like saying if the loch ness monster is real i want to ride it like a horsey. Dan is done after this, no questions asked. He retire, he go home..

He will avenge the War of 1812, already blessed with the revenge of the Revolutionary War.

Pretty sure he isn't a Conor fan and is being sarcastic lad

Okey. Time to live sherdog until conor mcruner get destroyed by Álvarez..so mctapped fans would stop the bullshit threads.
<5>

Pretty sure he isn't a Conor fan and is being sarcastic lad

I'm not being sarcastic. Possible 4 division champ if Connor could beat the middleweight champ. One flying kick and hendo is sleeping like he's on his buddies couch after a long night of drinking.

What other possible future middleweight champion could Connor beat?

Conor working his way up to Bob Sapp.

Sapp by banana split in the 3rd.

What you deduced from the first post is that TS is a "Conor fan?" Your username isn't meant to be ironic at all is it, rummy?

Back