I really like T Wood

freakroor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
been a fan since i saw him knock out Andre Galvao in San Jose years ago.

he's had a few bad fights, like the one with Shields, but generally the guy is a fuckin powerhouse knockout artist.

i really dont understand the hate. is it all political or do people really not like him as a fighter?

img_7725.jpg

If he just called out GSP and not Nick Diaz he would've avoided most of the hate. That's what ruffled those purist jimmies.

Me too, man. He's just playing the game, and he's the champ just like he planned. I can't blame him for managing his career properly. I have no clue if he beats Wonderboy or not, but he has done a good job managing his career and nobody can deny he earned the belt by KO'ing Lawler fair and square.

My boyfriend Rodney loves him, it's his fav fighter.

Great fighter, he's just been carrying himself like a bitch since he won the belt

White people getting triggered every time they hear race brought up (even if it's silly, c'mon people), and a fighter wanting to make seven figures is apparently very offensive worth wishing ill upon someone.

Not a fan but that doesn't influence my predictions on fights. He's the legitimate WW champion and I think he can beat Thompson.

he's had a few bad fights, like the one with Shields, but generally the guy is a fuckin powerhouse knockout artist.

i really dont understand the hate. is it all political or do people really not like him as a fighter?

Most people are just butthurt by some racial comments he made a while back.

He'll still KO their favorite fighter with explosiveness and good timing.

Who else has won a title and in the same night said he wants to fight two guys that are not even fighters anymore?

That's fine everyones different and everyone likes different things.

Some people like Tyron Woodley, some people like fucking sheep. To each their own my man.

he reminds me of fat honda sits up there with the fake puss and then tells fans to keep booing he loved it and you know he was pissed and knows everyone hates him.

I don't hate him, but he does sort of come off as a whiner. If he manages to get by Wonderboy, and Demian Maia, I will be a fan.

img_7725.jpg
No hate here.

He says some dumb stuff and sometimes his fights are absolute stinkers. So while I don't wish him harm I am not a fan at all.

Back