take note of who is hyping of Alvarez in this fight...

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
the same people will turn on him when conor wins. they will say he was never that good in the first place, and is an overrated win on conors record.

take note.

Another day, another shit thread by Conor's legion of nuthuggers.

the same people will turn on him when conor wins. they will say he was never that good in the first place, and is an overrated win on conors record.

take note.

It happened for Conor last 4 or 5 opponents. They all was great before the fight, but shit after it.

It's too much work to do for something that is going to happen every time. They just won't admit how great Conor is.

Conor is in deep waters now. He may beat Eddie, he may not. But either way, nobody has dominated 155, every champ gets beat there. I don't see him as the guy to run the division. I think there is going to be a bit of a drop off as far as all his shit talk and fandom. It will be a lot harder to sustain now.

Alvarez is far more decorated than almost every opponent of Mcgregor. Win or lose I'm sure he has fans, even if they are obscured by the wild hype job

take note.
He's not that good. Doesnt mean he will make your messiah look like a common follower. Which you are. What is wrong with the world. A few years removed from being a broke ass, welfare receiving plumber, to the loudest mouth on earth, and now he's god to you. HE NEVER WAS THAT GOOD, he is huge for his weight class and he got LUCKY against the champ after he was mentally exhausted because Dana put on a worldwide freak show in english speaking places where the champ could say a goddamn word or understand the pricks (english speaking taunting), then was led into a situation where Dana knew conor would grab his belt. And no one did a damn thing to keep it professional. Fuck all of you conor fucks.

He's not that good. Doesnt mean he will make your messiah look like a common follower. Which you are. What is wrong with the world. A few years removed from being a broke ass, welfare receiving plumber, to the loudest mouth on earth, and now he's god to you. HE NEVER WAS THAT GOOD, he is huge for his weight class and he got LUCKY against the champ after he was mentally exhausted because Dana put on a worldwide freak show in english speaking places where the champ could say a goddamn word or understand the pricks (english speaking taunting), then was led into a situation where Dana knew conor would grab his belt. And no one did a damn thing to keep it professional. Fuck all of you conor fucks.

Did he fuck your mom during that world tour and then never call her again? You seem really, really angry. Let it go, buddy, it's okay.

Conor is in deep waters now. He may beat Eddie, he may not. But either way, nobody has dominated 155, every champ gets beat there. I don't see him as the guy to run the division. I think there is going to be a bit of a drop off as far as all his shit talk and fandom. It will be a lot harder to sustain now.
You say this as if he would defend his belt.
giphy.gif

Triggered.

Conor bless you

It happened for Conor last 4 or 5 opponents. They all was great before the fight, but shit after it.

It's too much work to do for something that is going to happen every time. They just won't admit how great Conor is.
Happened to Silva/GSP/Fedor as well. If even started happening to Jones, ppl went from Shogun is the GOAT, to Shogun is passed his prime, hes a can now.

I'm a huge Eddie fan since his DREAM days, but I feel as though this won't go his way.

He gets dropped in most of his fights (pre UFC) and comes back to win. Not sure if he could recover after Conor cracks him.
Eddie is a very beatable champion, like T Wood and Bisping. His best chance is to clinch Connie on the fence or just close his eyes and throw 1-2s
Ferguson, RDA, Vannata, Johnson and Khabib would all be much more difficult matchups for Conor

Happened to Silva/GSP/Fedor as well. If even started happening to Jones, ppl went from Shogun is the GOAT, to Shogun is passed his prime, hes a can now.

don't forget aldo

"How could Conor even step to the long time FW champion, who has defeated such names as mendez, faber, or Zombie. Conor couldn't last with a one armed aldo"

2 seconds after fight...

"Aldo is pretty small for a fw, he's getting older. hes been in so many wars. conor is bigger. aldo always been overrated"

Alvarez is a can and tailor made for Conor...It's too bad this news broke after the fight happened.

Back