Aldo doesn't want to retire. He's bitter

DanaWhitesButler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Aldo doesn't want to retire. I'm not sure why the word "retire" is being used in this situation and said by him. If he really wants to retire and not fight again, he can just choose not to accept any new fights from the UFC. His contractual relationship with them would be irrelevant. They can't make him fight. He either wants to fight for some other promotion or he's so bitter he wants to sever ties out of principal. Him having a contract with the UFC does not prevent him from retiring in any way.

giphy.gif

Conor retired too, remember? it's the exact same situation except they gave him the rematch and not jose

I am going to laugh so hard when Conor puts this little goon out again.

I'm missing your point, but it might have something to do with the half empty bottle of wine on my desk.

He's referring to Connies temper tantrum retirement for UFC 200 eventually being used as a negotiation tactic. Also the double standard.

Put the bottle down m8.

I loved the guy but WTF.

He's been acting like a real sook.

He's referring to Connies temper tantrum retirement for UFC 200 eventually being used as a negotiation tactic. Also the double standard.

Put the bottle down m8.

Thank you for the explanation sir. Makes sense. The bottle is now at 1/3.

wine-109840938.jpg

Aldo doesn't want to retire. I'm not sure why the word "retire" is being used in this situation and said by him. If he really wants to retire and not fight again, he can just choose not to accept any new fights from the UFC. His contractual relationship with them would be irrelevant. They can't make him fight. He either wants to fight for some other promotion or he's so bitter he wants to sever ties out of principal. Him having a contract with the UFC does not prevent him from retiring in any way.

Know him personally do you?

What's a "sook", another stupid american term? This is international, not everyone needs to talk "gangster" to be one of the sheep.

I feel as if Jose is frustrated with the hypocrisy and favouritism of the UFC's promotional team and management.

Him not getting a rematch after the first fight, but Conor getting one after the Nate fight.
Him not getting the rematch after beating Frankie, and Conor beating Nate.
Conor being allowed to keep the featherweight belt until the end of UFC 205, instead of vacating now.

But, tbh that's probably just me being annoyed and inferring incorrectly. Can't pretend to know how he feels.

Another 2016 JD calling Aldo. How fresh.

I feel as if Jose is frustrated with the hypocrisy and favouritism of the UFC's promotional team and management.

Him not getting a rematch after the first fight, but Conor getting one after the Nate fight.
Conor being allowed to keep the featherweight belt until the end of UFC 205, instead of vacating now.

But, tbh that's probably just me being annoyed and inferring incorrectly. Can't pretend to know how he feels.
If Hose didn't spill his piss and call the cops on the tester, I would be sympathetic.....but he did.

Quit using logic. That doesn't work around here.

Back