Eddie's money situation

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Will be a lot better after he wins and Dana grants Connor a do over. Like Nate, Eddie will hold the cards.

Eddie will not win

Eddie will also get that locker room bonus which is usually in the millions

The media that broke the fight reported it isn't true he signed for the same money. So he will get paid regardless.

Conor can buy his whole bum town.

There should be a limit for threads made. And you only make shit ones.

Who gives a fuck what any of them earn? Just watch and enjoy man. We aren't seeing a penny of it so why does it matter?

Still don't understand why sherdoggers bring up money so much. Every champ is eating a lot better than the average sherdogger.

Lol at anyone believing what Conor says at a press conference.

Don't worry about Eddie's Money, he can buy two tickets to paradise.

Last edited:
Eddie looks like the type of bloke who would be good with his money anyway. You should worry less, TS i'm sure they're all fine. Except Fitch. Fitch is poor.

Eddie looks like the type of bloke who would be good with his money anyway. You should worry less, TS i'm sure they're all fine. Except Fitch. Fitch is poor.
Bro. You and a few other buffoons dint understand my point. My point is he beats Connor easy and gets paid on the rematch, nate Diaz style

Bro. You and a few other buffoons dint understand my point. My point is he beats Connor easy and gets paid on the rematch, nate Diaz style
Bro. I know what you were saying, I just ignored your point and chose to respond with sarcasm. Yool dew nootin.

Back