Wonderboy beats Woodley
Eddie beats Conor
Weidman beats Romero

Khabib
Romero
Wonderboy
Conor.

Eddie beats Conor is the weakest link.

I really think Conor is going to KO Eddie.

Eddie beats Conor is the weakest link.

I really think Conor is going to KO Eddie.

I really think the opposite. Pretty sure Eddie would/could take Conor down at will, ragdoll him, gas him out, even knock him out, or connect and turn McGregor into a panic wrestler.

I believe just what Eddie said on the press conferencias: Conor is his easiest fight with the higher pay.

Huge Weidman fan but he's got the most dangerous and risky opponent out of those guys IMO

I really think the opposite. Pretty sure Eddie would/could take Conor down at will, ragdoll him, gas him out, even knock him out, or connect and turn McGregor into a panic wrestler.

I believe just what Eddie said on the press conferencias: Conor is his easiest fight with the higher pay.
It's probably the smart thing to do, considering he doesn't seem to care too much about the money. I mean he's not getting any pay rises if he lays on Conor and does not finish him.

Weidman and Wonderboy IMO. If I was betting i'd pick the same as you though, TS.

On paper, yes Eddie is the more experienced well rounded MMA fighter with more tools to win the fight. Thing is, I thought that about Jose Aldo as well and look how that turned out. Plus I think Conor has genuinely grown from fighting Nate Diaz. I dont think this fight will be a walk in the park for Eddie at all.

Khabib beats MJ is your weak link. You should leave that Eddie Conor coin toss outta there and bet on Joanna or some other sure thing. The line on Miesha could be worth.

I dont think any of those fights are a sure thing, but Slenderman is the riskiest in my mind.

I personally believe those 4 should win. But I would say Weidman is the weakest link.

Hasn't fought since his first and only loss that he lost the belt in. The others are still climbing so to speak. Weidman could be on the way down.

Again... I didn't say he would lose... this is only my opinion of the weakest link.

Not having Joanna in there is a mistake.

On paper, yes Eddie is the more experienced well rounded MMA fighter with more tools to win the fight. Thing is, I thought that about Jose Aldo as well and look how that turned out. Plus I think Conor has genuinely grown from fighting Nate Diaz. I dont think this fight will be a walk in the park for Eddie at all.

Not a walk in the park, but if he lands just a couple of TDs on the 1st, and one on the 2nd round, i'll bet my car he wins that fight. Eddie would punch Conor, and definitely would tire him out even if he managers to get to his feet.

People keep saying about how easy Eddie gets rocked. Fact is, how many TKO/KO losses he has across his 30+ fights career? Almost zero, almost.

Back