Anyone else embarrassed by the fans at the press conference?

Shabutie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why the UFC lets these people in, embarrasing to have these nutthugging fucks scream and yell, boo the champions of the division.

All they do is suck the dick of the flavour of the week, you saw it wit Nate, when he slapped the conor dick out of their mouth they threw his right in.

So pathetic watching these "press" conferences and listening to a bunch of retarded rednecks in the background.

As a ney Yorker, yeah. Especially that dude yelling at the end. It's a McTapper crowd though so waddaya expect?

#GUERNICAbless

It got me fired up I'm fired up rn

They were all bused in from New Jersey. So yeah, fuck em.

Rare fan of Woodley in his natural habitat spotted

These things are usually quite embarrassing. The scripted shit talking is terrible as well. I love the sport, but it's hard to be a fan of the UFC product, sometimes.

This isn't a new thing. Ignorant MMA fans are plentiful.

No crowd will ever be worse than Brazil so no.

Honestly reminded me of the crowd from Monday's debate. Starting to think that America might just be one big professional wrestling match.

tumblr_ml4al703ln1s95oy9o3_500.gif

Just be happy at least the horrible washed out Affliction shirts are a thing of the past, I guess...

I don't know why the UFC lets these people in, embarrasing to have these nutthugging fucks scream and yell, boo the champions of the division.

All they do is suck the dick of the flavour of the week, you saw it wit Nate, when he slapped the conor dick out of their mouth they threw his right in.

So pathetic watching these "press" conferences and listening to a bunch of retarded rednecks in the background.
Being from NY, I was completely embarrassed by them applauding McTaps saying he runs NY. Cringeworthy.

nah, the audience adds to the energy. They weren't polite but I love that

They were just super hyphy cause its their first chance to be involved in anything ufc related ever, let them have their fun. It was hilarious anyway.

Back