I miss lurking here before everyone was mesmerized by Conor.

darkhorse414

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Longtime lurker, only recently created an account. I can't be the only one that doesn't give a crap about Conor.

Conor is a decent fighter in some exciting fights so why wouldn't you give a crap about him?
He's not the best fighter out there and has some holes in his game but he is quite entertaining and it sells tickets and PPVs. Whether you want him to win or lose more people want to see him than any other UFC fighter.

Use the search button you'll find a universe of Conor hate threads.

I cant be the only one that doesnt give a crap about the TS's opinion?

Great. So start a discussion about what interests you.

If you have been lurking for a while, why on Earth would you finally create an account to post....this?!?! Its manure I tells ya.

Tough titty, it's a forum. A place for opinions and discussion.
doesnt mean I have to give a crap about them

like your opinion, I couldnt give a shit about what a pissbelt thinks

Longtime lurker, only recently created an account. I can't be the only one that doesn't give a crap about Conor.

I couldn't care less about him.

A good fighter. I like watching him fight.

All the other crap means nothing to me.

So your a "longtime lurker" and you think your the only one?

LOL.

The real fans represented after he lost to Nate. I was here. The forum was 24/7 Conor haters.

Seems as though most, pretty much everyone, are mesmerized with him. Haters and fans alike can't stop watching his fights and talking about him.

Been watching since '06, Conor is the most exciting thing to ever happen to MMA. If you can't get behind that you must be salty as fuck of his success or you just enjoy going against the grain for the sake of going against it.

Back