the truth is that both the UFC and Conor are ducking Aldo

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
A dominant champ puts his title on the line for you and then you win it with a fluke hail mary punch way and then go into duck mode by holding up the title and fighting outside your weight even making him go thru interim fight. this is apparent and pretty sad. perhaps the biggest ducking i have ever seen in mma

Uhh no, Aldo doesn't sell tickets. Great fighter but he doesn't raise ticket prices.

It's Aldos own fault for getting KOd. Dude should have beaten Conor.

cjKSXqk.gif

LEL

Aldo doesn't sell tickets and Conor just made his life ($$$$$)

Also, Aldo's mind is fucked. He lost in 13 fuckin seconds that's no joke bro

RIP ALDO

It's Aldos own fault for getting KOd. Dude should have beaten Conor.

he would have been asking for rematch if the table was turned and the funny thing is that it was nothing more then a fluke..... and one out of million times of incidents and then running away with that sort of victory makes one look really bad imho

The rematch would do well because people still feel very unsatisfied with the flash KO.

Yeah he'll get another chance but Conor is trying to set the table for Conor / Nate III for the LW title. Record breaking ppv if that happens. They all want that fight.

Ducking yes but not scared. They're cage fighters. None of them are scared.

Sadly, this is the case.

fuck tickets last time it sold over a 1mil and the rematch will be more anticipated..... his doing everything in his world to avoid pretty sad tho

I see Aldo as a major threat to Conor because for practically a decade I've only seen him lose once with many title defenses prior. But TS, you sound as bad as the Conor nuthuggers with the OP.

he would have been asking for rematch if the table was turned and the funny thing is that it was nothing more then a fluke..... and one out of million times of incidents and then running away with that sort of victory makes one look really bad imho

Will Aldo fight at Lightweight? If he'd fight at Lightweight the rematch could happen. If McGregor beats Alvarez we could have a Champion v. Double Champion.

Right now there's no reason for McGregor to go back down, but to 'convince' people like you it wasn't a fluke. That's probably not as appealing as the Lightweight title.

True fact. It's the biggest case of ducking ever in MMA. UFC will turn into boxing if they carry on with this bullshit

fuck tickets last time it sold over a 1mil and the rematch will be more anticipated..... his doing everything in his world to avoid pretty sad tho
I'd love to see the rematch, but the UFC is thinking about how far they can push ticket sales. I think they are banking on Conor fighting for a second belt eclipsing the rematch by a pretty large margin. These fights are only partially based on merit, money will trump that every time.

I'd love to see the rematch, but the UFC is thinking about how far they can push ticket sales. I think they are banking on Conor fighting for a second belt eclipsing the rematch by a pretty large margin. These fights are only partially based on merit, money will trump that every time.

your speaking like your ufc economical advisor... eddie vs conor won't sell more then aldo-conor 2 if it was economical reasons

Duckery, and fuckery are the middle names of Conor and Dana. They both pretty much make me sick.

All boxing champs have automatic rematch clauses in their fight contracts. Now I'm not saying every champ should get a chance at an auto rematch. Rockhold? No. RDA? Not even Robbie Lawler. But if a champ has 3 successful defenses he should get an auto rematch. Aldo definitely qualifies.

Back