Nate Diaz has forever ruined Conor's legacy

PanicWrestler

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
giphy.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

There will always be that asterisk on Conor's record

If Conor had beat Diaz the first time his popularity would have been ginourmous, but he had to go get tapped

Conor can't be the GOAT if he lost to a gatekeeper in his prime

So what would you call his popularity right now as he breaks his own PPV records?

giphy.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

If Conor had beat Diaz the first time his popularity would have been ginourmous, but he had to go get tapped

LOL so maybe stfu troll mhm?

Nate Diaz didn't ruin anything.
He just got rich.

Conor is fighting for the LW belt.

Well yeah, it's hard to be afraid of a guy who can barely (on his second try) beat a bottom of the top 10 LW (at best) who has been absolutely dominated by lots of guys. The first time he fought Diaz coming off the couch and got finished by him. Conor had to go pay for a super camp just to barely beat a guy the level of Nate Diaz lol

Diaz helped McGregor's popularity. He was the perfect villain for Conor. Conor had to overcome adversity and beat a bigger man. He has been in the UFC for just over 3 years and is their biggest star and highest paid fighter.

Fuck me, you couldn't be more wrong.

I'm sure it's true in your own little fantasy world but in real life Conor is doing just dandy.

He would have been even more popular is what i'm saying

I don't think you get it. The results of Nate fights don't matter. Mandes and the Nate fights showed people how to beat him but so did his other loses. You may have had a point if he was unbeaten before facing Nate but he wasn't.
You only have to look here to see it's split between people who watch to see McGregor win and people who watch to see him lose but the interest is FAR greater than than it is about any other fighter. It's a bit like Mayweather in that respect where a lot of people bought his fights to see him lose.

Sorry TS, you're not gonna change people's minds about Conor.
But, keep trying.

giphy.gif

cjKSXqk.gif

Maybe he's not in his prime ? Boom ! Mind blown

Back