So almost every thread I read tonight talking about how McGregor won the press conference

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Has been started by a poster with either a McGregor pic as their avatar or something related to McGregor in their signature

Jeez, we already went through this last night with the US presidential debate

Its amazing what a bias there is on here for fighters

Now back to focusing on the important things in life

2FbIhRE.gif

Lets talk about 400 pound hacker

Everyone realized that if he was going to be there then he would be the star of the press conference. Trust me the UFC heads were banking on that. He came through as expected. Eddie will be the star the night of 205 when he beat Conor's ass.

Its already old. His numbers wont go up. They will dwindle. I guarantee it. 205 will be a success but it was going to be anyway. Conor had nothing to do with it. NYC been licking chops for mma. But of course dana got a boner when conor said he runs ny.

They still doing those press conferences? Any water bottles thrown?

Everyone realized that if he was going to be there then he would be the star of the press conference. Trust me the UFC heads were banking on that. He came through as expected. Eddie will be the star the night of 205 when he beat Conor's ass.

The only star Eddie will have is the Stars he will be seeing when he wakes up and he is trying to dry hump herb deans leg after Conor slaps the head off of him

I still want to know which sherdogger was the guy who trolled Eddie at the end.

Its already old. His numbers wont go up. They will dwindle. I guarantee it. 205 will be a success but it was going to be anyway. Conor had nothing to do with it. NYC been licking chops for mma. But of course dana got a boner when conor said he runs ny.

You little dweebs have been singing the same song for how long now? Your little fantasies are getting as old as they are irrelevant.

Ya the crowd sounded like it was there for everyone else except Conor.

I'm not a Conor fan so I'm going to make a shitty thread about how Conor fans make me feel inside.

Security was on tat clown quick. He'll never be back.
yeah what was funny about that, was that the security grabbed him pretty early...... but still let him get back on the mic to clarify his question to Eddie? lol

just felt that was weird

Has been started by a poster with either a McGregor pic as their avatar or something related to McGregor in their signature

Jeez, we already went through this last night with the US presidential debate

Its amazing what a bias there is on here for fighters

Now back to focusing on the important things in life

2FbIhRE.gif

OP, you messed up. You didn't provide the sauce. Always provide the sauce.

He's popular among casuals. We get it.
No I don't think you do. Without Conor that card doesn't sell 1 mil. Not even close. Which fighter on that card brings in ppv buys? Conor is clearly the ppv king. Conor would sell 1.5mil with Sam stout vs Ryan couture as the co main.

yeah what was funny about that, was that the security grabbed him pretty early...... but still let him get back on the mic to clarify his question to Eddie? lol

just felt that was weird

That did make me laugh. They grabbed the guy and then let him back on the mic.

No I don't think you do. Without Conor that card doesn't sell 1 mil. Not even close. Which fighter on that card brings in ppv buys? Conor is clearly the ppv king. Conor would sell 1.5mil with Sam stout vs Ryan couture as the co main.
No. I think you think just like every hugger on this forum. No one has fans except for Mctap. They were doing fine before him and they'll not do fine after him. Why? Because he is alienating everyone from UFC, fighters and fans alike. So when his decline comes, and all the real fighters jump ship. Bye UFC.

When the fuck did we start scoring press conferences?

Back