Khabib is absoutely going to destroy MJ

PanicWrestler

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
LEL

what a stupid fight for MJ to take. The guy is going to get absoutely bull dozed. Khabib is going to start slow, feel it out, then proceed to wrassle fuck MJ into oblivion

Khabib via sub in the 3rd

Rooting for MJ. While listening to some MJ while watching the fight.

What other matches was either suppose to take?
I think good on MJ. That's a tough fight.
And good on Khabib, he obviously holds the grappling advantage, but MJ is still a dangerous fight.

It's gonna be hard for Khabib to get any wrestling going when he's laying unconscious on the canvas from a haymaker.

wrong.gif

MMA fans are unreal. If guys try to go for money fights, you give them shit. If guys take tough fights that nobody wants, they get called stupid.

There's no way to win.

Last edited:
I do think Khabib will win but MJ isnt going to make it easy this has the potential to be an upset.

K-Bob has not beat a top 10 guy since April of 2014. Let's see how he fares with MJ before he is declared a world beater.

Cant wait to see the 1 dimensional over rated Russian get destroyed.

How is he even still ranked? He hasent fought in like 2.5 years...then beats a guy not even in the top 10.

I like the match up and I remember Khabib/Tibau so I don't think anything is in the bag.

If Khabib had a power double I'd give Johnson not much of a chance.

But his takedowns come from the clinch and he gets there via rushing in like a reckless mad man.

He getting slept.

Back