Just LMFAO @ thinking Eddie won that.

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor just absolutely feasted on poor awkward, fumbling Eddie. Low energy Alvarez. Sad!

The dude had nothing to say other than "easy fight or you got no shot". He literally had to keep repeating the same things because he couldn't keep up.

I know I'm a conor fan but COME ON Conor haters, you cannot possibly think Eddie won that. He was physically and visisibly shook by the crowd and Conor. Das it mayne.

Eddie is not used to the pressure of moments like these. Getting verbally dismantled while being boo'd in his home state. But this is like the 8th time Conors been in this situation.

Haters think Conor is "gotten to" just because he isn't completely emotionless or something? Idk it's weird. Conor engages verbally with the opponent and shows emotion and haters think he's shook. He was "shook" during the Diaz conferences when really he was just showing emotion. Hes never shown fear in any of these settings like Eddie did during that staredown.

Last edited:
Conor fans. Just never cease to amaze me..

Fear? Are you kidding? He was mocking his belt. He didn't give a shit.

What makes you think this needed its own thread? There are more devoted McGregor fans that already did this enough times.

I love these threads

Eddie was visisibly fearful at the staredown. How can you possibly deny that?

"Why do you have 2 jiu-jitsu coaches?"

Not sure how one recovers from such a lethal burn.

What makes you think this needed its own thread? There are more devoted McGregor fans that already did this enough times.

It's like the trump followers that actually think trump won the debate when Clinton CLEARLY decimated him. Same shit going on right now.

Alvarez got verbally beheaded and was awkward, fumbling over his words, and haters act like he won lolol.

Eddie was trying hard to "sell" the fight.
He just needs to sit down shut the fuck up and call his Mrs and tell her its Red Panty night. The fight is already sold for having Conor on it full stop. There is nothing Eddie can do to even add 1 extra PPV to it.
All he did was show the world he is an amateur.

Again Conor Killed that confrence. Even Katarina and Yoel were laughing when he buried Stephens with his "who the fuck is this guy" comment.

Conor just absolutely feasted on poor awkward, fumbling Eddie. Low energy Alvarez. Sad!

The dude had nothing to say other than "easy fight or you got no shot". He literally had to keep repeating the same things because he couldn't keep up.

I know I'm a conor fan but COME ON Conor haters, you cannot possibly think Eddie won that. He was physically and visisibly shook by the crowd and Conor. Das it mayne.

Eddie is not used to the pressure of moments like these. Getting verbally dismantled while being boo'd in his home state. But this is like the 8th time Conors been in this situation.

Haters think Conor is "gotten to" just because he isn't completely emotionless or something? Idk it's weird. Conor engages verbally with the opponent and shows emotion and haters think he's shook. He was "shook" during the Diaz conferences when really he was just showing emotion. Hes never shown fear in any of these settings like Eddie did during that staredown.
yea Eddie was triggered

Eddie was trying hard to "sell" the fight.
He just needs to sit down shut the fuck up and call his Mrs and tell her its Red Panty night. The fight is already sold for having Conor on it full stop. There is nothing Eddie can do to even add 1 extra PPV to it.
All he did was show the world he is an amateur.

LOL are you kidding? what did Conor show exactly? Repeating the same rehearsed lines we've heard everytime he's been out before? The whole thing was nonsense and it means absolutely nothing.

Conor couldnt even speak LMFAO. The very first question he messes up his practiced catchphrase. It was hilarious, should have gone for his 4th retirement to avoid this conference

Conor couldnt even speak LMFAO. The very first question he messes up his practiced catchphrase. It was hilarious, should have gone for his 4th retirement to avoid this conference

Couldn't even speak? Pretty sure I remember Alvarez blushing while conor destroyed him and the crowd absolutely roared. Yet he "couldn't speak"? Sad buddy. Get ahold of yourself.

LOL are you kidding? what did Conor show exactly? Repeating the same rehearsed lines we've heard everytime he's been out before? The whole thing was nonsense and it means absolutely nothing.

1.3mil AVERAGE over his last 4 PPVs. Yea I think Conor has this covered.
You need to sit in the same corner as Eddie and STFU. You have no idea.
He knows how to sell his fights.

Same as political debates "My candidate beat your candidate" - Everyone

So the guy with with Connor in his avatar says Connor won the press conference

Another sherdog poster with connor in his avatar agrees

Do I see a pattern....

Back