Woodley asked to fight Diaz in August. Wonderboy wanted to fight in November !

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm watching the video and at no point did Woodley say 'no' to fighting Wonderboy in November as requested. He just said he wanted the quick money fight with Diaz in August. I really find it amazing how easily a guy like Woodley gets hated on for doing absolutely nothing. It's actually rather repulsive to see from the MMA community.

He beat Lawler so the hate was to be expected.

Then why no hate for Conor who has yet to defend his FW title ? It seems like there are exceptions for these contradictions instead of just admitting there is favoritism for one reason or another.

I'm watching the video and at no point did Woodley say 'no' to fighting Wonderboy in November as requested. He just said he wanted the quick money fight with Diaz in August. I really find it amazing how easily a guy like Woodley gets hated on for doing absolutely nothing. It's actually rather repulsive to see from the MMA community.

Nick Diaz said he was not ready to fight. GSP was and still is retired.

The hate comes from the fact that the guy is not in a position to call out money fights. He has not been stellar in his 8 UFC bouts losing 2 and wining a split decision. He brings no fan base to the table.

If he can defend the title a few times in exciting fashion and builds a fan base he will be in a better position to call out money fights.

Fight Wonderboy, make yourself a draw, then talk about "money fights"

Back