Conor McGregor took UFC 205 from a good card to the GOAT

Halestorm

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
by signing on the dotted line. I can't stand how much other fighters like to bash him and wish for his demise . He's taking the UFC to a level no one thought possible.. ULTIMATE FIGHTING CONOR 4.2 Billion. Every man and woman in the UFC should be kissing his ass

Just pay McGOAT Mayweather money and end the war. Conor elevates the whole UFC, is the missing piece to take it to da next lel, not dumpy, goof ball, steroid head, ego maniac Dana "I used to box...I swear it!" White.

Dana has been slowly ruining the UFC for years. Let the fighters do the work and PAY THEM what they are worth! The worst UFC PPV does better number than the best boxing card (minus may/pac) now a days.

Sign Askren. Sign MVP. Fook Reebok, yeah? Sign Fedor and give him the Ronda treatment, feed him some cans (like Ronda got), have Rogan tell the fans that he is GOAT and how kettle bell Fedor could kill a tiger with one hand, as way of clearing your karma and righting the wrong.

by signing on the dotted line. I can't stand how much other fighters like to bash him and wish for his demise . He's taking the UFC to a level no one thought possible.. ULTIMATE FIGHTING CONOR 4.2 Billion. Every man and woman in the UFC should be kissing his ass

It's called envy.

Sherdoggers are just bitter people. Everyone else in the MMA world is very excited for his card.

205 is going to be a great card. I was mis-lead by your title. The GOAT card is and will be for a while UFC 100.

I've never been so excited to watch a UFC event. Then with the addition of Johnson vs Khabib during the press conference made it even more ridiculous

I've just gotten word in, Conor is now wort 2.3 Billion and rising mother fookers.

My ding is hard thinking about this card

Yea..youre not wrong. He made it a lot more hyped just by being on the card let alone main event.

Sherdoggers are just bitter people. Everyone else in the MMA world is very excited for his card.
Simply put, it's getting annoying. Just turn the UFC into UFE, get rid of rankings and let the fans vote on popularity contests. Let the fighters bring in barbed wire bats, chairs and tables to their fights that way I can stop watching like I did with pro wrestling.

Simply put, it's getting annoying. Just turn the UFC into UFE, get rid of rankings and let the fans vote on popularity contests. Let the fighters bring in barbed wire bats, chairs and tables to their fights that way I can stop watching like I did with pro wrestling.
It's called prizefighting for a reason.

Conor just put this card on the map. Being honest, he's the GOAT actually

The rest, all bums

I was just thinking the same thing. UFC has become more closely aligned with WWE than MMA. If Bellator keeps picking up good fighters and stops the freakshow fights they can be the best MMA organisation. Rizin looks promising, too

Conor just put this card on the map. Being honest, he's the GOAT actually

The rest, all bums
U probably also believe Conor when he said the UFC is worth 4 billion because of him

U probably also believe Conor when he said the UFC is worth 4 billion because of him
Obviously. You don't? He made economically grow the sport to unexpected levels. He's the truth

The rest of the fighters? Meh, i don't care

Obviously. You don't? He made economically grow the sport to unexpected levels. He's the truth

The rest of the fighters? Meh, i don't care
He made economically grow the sport?

Conor fans :(:(:(:(:(

Just look at Nate's paycheck before and after Conor get into his miserable life

Without %PPV

Nice money or not?? Nate's life changed drastically because of Conor. End of discussion

I def agree -- its wayyyyy better now than Alvarez v Khabib was going to be

<9>

I'm not one to quote Conor usually but dare I say, we're not here to take part......

Back