Conor is 8 steps ahead in the game over any other fighter

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Besides Ronda, they are all playing catch up.

I am going to LMAO if he actually fights Floyd Mayweather Jr.

If he wins the LW title, I am not going to be surprised if it happens.

This guy is going to take home 100 million in his short career while everyone else is doing everything and anything they can to get 60k/60k or a small piece of the PPV.

giphy.gif

I'm huge Conor fan but it embarrasses me that my fellow Conor fans try to spin it as "the fighter that makes the most money" is the best instead of "the fighter that beats the best competition."

We are not their accountants, we get no cut of their purses, we do not have a stake in their holdings. CM Punk got way more than Mickey Gall to get humiliated, likewise Conor got way more than Nate to get humiliated.

We are fight fans, the only thing that should matter to us is their performances in the octagon and sadly Conor may have the 2 most unimpressive performances back to back of any fighter currently in the UFC.

I'm a huge Conor fan but Nate stole his soul. And no amount of money can buy that back.

He's rich and getting a shot at being a two division champ. Nate is a gatekeeper with a 14-9 UFC record and no titles. Get real.

Exactly.. and he tapped Conor.

Shows how overrated Conor is

8 steps ahead?

Last thread I saw he was only 3 steps ahead.

The most powerful computer of the NASA could not calculate the amount of time a Conor's poster was stained by virgin's cum all around the world tonight.

Exactly.. and he tapped Conor.

Shows how overrated Conor is
You can't be overrated and be a champ. Nate isn't the champ of anything except choking in big fights. Also Conor avenged that loss so its a moot point.

He's rich and getting a shot at being a two division champ. Nate is a gatekeeper with a 14-9 UFC record and no titles. Get real.

And a multimillionaire

People dont realize Nates career earnings including bonus money, BEFORE he ever even fought Conor

Somebody added it up in a previous thread, pretty sure Nate already made over a million pre Conor

That only makes Conor's pathetic loss to him that much more embarrassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back