Eddie Alvarez showing clear fear ahead of UFC 205

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Insane, before this fight I actually thought Alvarez was a lot more legit but after seeing this its hard to deny he is afraid. He does the classic "run away and then talk shit the second the guy turns", VERY Mendes-esque.

was also surprised how small Alvarez looked. This will be a short fight with Conor raising his (left) hand in victory.

Hilarious he says "look at the little guy" and doesn't realize he's talking about himself.

Conor just repeated the same shit he always says. "I'm rich and your a bum." That summarizes everything he said in the conference.

Not sure why people eat up Conor's shit talking. It's always the same tired Irish accented "I'm da CEO and yoor da janitor" shtick

Conor just repeated the same shit he always says. "I'm rich and your a bum." That summarizes everything he said in the conference.

Nah, he and the fans pointed out a VERY true fact about Eddie, that he shouldnt be talking any shit. Eddie has had a horrible era of performances in the UFC and got a shot (mind you it was a desperate shot that went over RDA's guard not some calculated counter).
He lost to cerrone and had pathetic wrassling decisions. He lost 1 of his only 2, 5 round fights.

Eddie is small and tries to make himself big. He isn't in that league. "Eddie" as a concept doesnt even exist to Conor. It's just the gold belt talking. Who is Eddie Alvarez really? Nothing.

He laughed in Conor's face and called his title a little boy belt. Yeah, real fear there, TS :rolleyes:

You should cut your losses.

Someone with a Conor AV has dubs? I'm not surprised, motherfuckers

He laughed in Conor's face and called his title a little boy belt. Yeah, real fear there, TS :rolleyes:
Not sure why people eat up Conor's shit talking. It's always the same tired Irish accented "I'm da CEO and yoor da janitor" shtick

giphy.gif

Great pick up TS. Initially, I thought it was nothing but after rewatching it he's clearly scared.

Yeah, everytime Conor was turned away. Seriously, that's some 5th grade type bullshit he's doing.

At least nate had some balls.

None of that slowly walking away while talking shit "ay hold me back dana" while smiling at the audience.

This is what Eddie looks like.

We all know how that fight went

lol another McCanor thread from the guy with the p4p gayest avatar on Sherdog

Conor fans are funny. I can't wait for the day he gets his face bashed in, you idiots will have nothing.

Nah, he and the fans pointed out a VERY true fact about Eddie, that he shouldnt be talking any shit. Eddie has had a horrible era of performances in the UFC and got a shot (mind you it was a desperate shot that went over RDA's guard not some calculated counter).
He lost to cerrone and had pathetic wrassling decisions. He lost 1 of his only 2, 5 round fights.

Eddie is small and tries to make himself big. He isn't in that league. "Eddie" as a concept doesnt even exist to Conor. It's just the gold belt talking. Who is Eddie Alvarez really? Nothing.
Look at his recoding buddy in his two fights that went to round 5, he won them both.

I'm kind of neutral on Alvarez, but one thing he's proven is that his press conference demeanor has nothing to do with his octogon performance. Beating Melendez, Pettis and RDA in a row, DECISIVELY is no joke. Mcgregor is going to have his hands full.

Why are people so impressed with Conor's shot talking, its basically "I am rich and your a loser with less money then me" thing and then proceeds to make stupid retarded kindergarden like jab at his opponents.

Also why do Connor fanboys always jerk off about how he "won" at any press conference he's in? Who gives a shit about words? is this not a fighting sport?

Eddie is always afraid before fights. He openly admits this. He's still gonna take Conor down, bust him up a bit and then... How should I put this politely... Insert a certain part of his anatomy into an opening on Conor's back side

He didn't seem scared to me. His expression looked to me like he thought Conor is pathetic

Back