Wow I feel bad for Eddie. He's getting the 50k/50k on his contract for the Conor fight.

LEL good he deserves no money for making such a retarded fight happen

Everyone wants to fight that Leprechaun for his pot of gold.

Don't feel if it wasn't for Conor he'd be fighting the Russian bear wrassler

I think a few million in PPV points will make him feel just a little better

This is likely to be the biggest ppv ever imo
maybe I'm wrong and it is only in the top 5
Eddie is going to come away with multiple millions $$$

good for Eddie

Fairly certain Eddie gets 100k+ per fight but could be wrong.

Why would he make 50/50 if his base contract paid him 150k before he won the title?

The ONLY Reason he is taking this fight is to get a fat check.

He is not going off on a 50/50 purse only I promise you.

Not sure if he re-signed since 2013, but his initial contract with the UFC paid out as follows:

• A tiered share of pay-per-view revenue, starting at "$1 for each ‘buy' between 200,000 and 400,000 buys, $2 per buy between 400,000 and 600,000 buys, and $2.50 per buy over 600,000 buys."
  • A starting salary of a $70,000/$70,000 show/win split, which includes $5,000 raises per win with a cap at $210,000
So if 205 does 1.5M, he'd get approx $2.85M plus whatever show and win money to be paid at this stage of the contract.

<36>
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Does he mean 50/50 of Conor's pot 'o' gold?

He should have said fuck it and called their bluff if he lost to khabib mcgregor isn't touching that belt

Come on, we all know it's more than that.

Otherwise what would be the point of going after this fight instead of just fighting Khabib?

that's what connie is saying

Nice link with facts ts

Poor guy.

Fuck the UFC. Hope Rizin murders it.

Thats just disclosed pay you goof. He also gets PPV points on the biggest card in UFC history. Not to mention whatever other bonuses they will give him for promotion and an action packed performance.

Back