Honestly Eddie Alvarez looked like he wet himself sitting at that press conference

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
never been part of the big show before. Takes a few weeks to get used to that red panty

It's true. Anyone who thinks Eddie somehow got the best of it (while tripping over his lines and repeating the same 6th grade insults about "you ain't shit") probably has the social ability of a 6th grader, too. Would make sense why they see it that way.

Conor obliterated him and Eddie was left smiling and laughing during the staredown because he was terrified and couldn't face the man head on without breaking. He couldn't keep a straight face because he knew he just got slaughtered verbally in his own backyard and he will be slaughtered again in the cage.

How many times was Eddie dropped by B level guys in Bellator and DREAM? The difference is when Conor hits him he won't get back up.

It's true. Anyone who thinks Eddie somehow got the best of it (while tripping over his lines and repeating the same 6th grade insults about "you ain't shit") probably has the social ability of a 6th grader, too. Would make sense why they see it that way.

Conor obliterated him and Eddie was left smiling and laughing during the staredown because he was terrified and couldn't face the man head on without breaking. He couldn't keep a straight face because he knew he just got slaughtered verbally in his own backyard and he will be slaughtered again in the cage.

How many times was Eddie dropped by B level guys in Bellator and DREAM? The difference is when Conor hits him he won't get back up.
conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

dude was slumped in his seat like he was afraid of the crowd.

Conor already won the mental game. Eddie is ripe for the KO

Lol Look a gimmick troll account who does nothing but post the same gifs in every thread. You have 1/3 of the posts in one month that I do, whereas I have been here 8 years. Get off the computer you sad fuck.. I know your life revolves around being angry over McGregor, a guy you've never met. I'm sorry you've had no success in your life and this is what you've whittled down to, but you shouldn't be angry at Conor.

It's all fun and games, until you sit in that chair next to him.

Lol Look a gimmick troll account who does nothing but post the same gifs in every thread. You have 1/3 of the posts in one month that I do, whereas I have been here 8 years. Get off the computer you sad fuck.. I know your life revolves around being angry over McGregor, a guy you've never met. I'm sorry you've had no success in your life and this is what you've whittled down to, but you shouldn't be angry at Conor.
You mad he's about to have more likes than you

AV checks out.

I wouldnt go that far.Now you just trying too hard.

giphy.gif

Back