Winner of Alvarez/Conor to fight Thompson/Woodley?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If Conor wins he will have nothing left to prove at 145 or 155. It will be perfect time for him to take a shot at the WW title. Do you see this happening?

He has nothing to prove at 155, the most stacked division in the UFC? Khabib, RDA, Ferguson, Cerrone?

No especially if Woodley wins.

If he beats Alvarez, he should fight the winner of Woodley/Wonderboy the same night, so he can be the first cage fighter to win 2 belts in 2 divisions on the same night.

Last edited:
1 fight at 155 and he has nothing left to prove.

Sound logic bud

No, i doubt hes ever going back to WW. He has to gain too much weight and gasses alot faster.

Yep, loser was supposed to fight Aldo but he retired because of these new rules.

Obviously this is what is going to happen. He'll call out the winner after the fight, should he win.

That's why he never bothered responding to Cowboy or Edgar in the press conference, as he didn't want to set up any fights with them.

Thompson would be bad for McGregor. Similar styles but huge size difference. The shenanigans would end there.

If He wins he have nothing else to prove at any division in the UFC so he should go to WWE and challenge Jonh Cena for the undisputed WWE belt.

Then IF he wins he calls @Degen Gambler to be his pall BFF annd both will play touch butt in park.

image.jpeg

Whatever makes the UFC the most money, at any cost. Might as well make it a TLC match against John Cena with Justin Bieber as guest referee for the Unified UFC/WWE Undisputed P4P Championship Belt of the World.

Enjoy the decline!

I don't see why not. Take the fight against Wonerboy, and then retire win or lose.

The haters will be meteorically butthurt.

I hope not.
I think either one of those guys beat McGregor or Alvarez.

Is this serious? Do you Conor Fanboys realize how small and unskilled he is?

They might was well feed Jon Jones to him then

the winner will fight the winner of Weidman vs Romero,
it will be a warmup fight at 185, before a title shot

these guys goes by 2 weight classes jump

Back