It's weird to see Eddie being an American

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not getting support from his fellow Americans. Instead majority of American supports are going after a foreigner Conor McGregor While enjoying Home advantage, It seems Eddie doesn't getting any of the benefit from it at all.
Why don't Americans support their own?

Last edited:
Nobody can take seriously a guy named Eddie

Goes to show how much of a traitor Eddie is, that Muricans would rather support a foreigner than him.

It's a Nation of foreigners with no connection with one another. What do you expect?

that always happens, with floyd/pac floyd was the one who got boo'd and hated on. it's what americans do

Americans don't appreciate fight sports on the level of other countries, plain and simple. As a whole, they only care about big fights.

America is a cultural melting pot of people who all came here from other heritage

That's why it's different

Conor is a superstar, hes the biggest star in combat sports since floyd is retired. Everywhere he goes he will have a massive amount of fans.

America is so big and Ireland is so small. NY and Philly are sports rivals. Imagine if Eddie was in Philly.

The US is one of the least nationalistic countries in the world. For some reason shitty places with almost nothing to be proud of tend to be more patriotic.

Eddie has been in 2 of the most exciting fights in the history of MMA, but they didn't take place inside the UFC so nobody knows who he is.

I've never understood the whole nationalistic approach to combat sports. I am proud of the accomplishments of folks like Hendo, Hughes, etc. BUT I am not going to follow/support them simply because they are American.

Granted I am a fan of almost all fighters.

Back