99% of Conor fans are fake Irishmen

PanicWrestler

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That have never been to Ireland in their life yet rep the Irish flag and pretend to be Irish and support Conor because he's Irish

LELLLLLLL.

It's better than when everyone was trying to be French like GSP.

Do you ever make any substantial posts ?

LELLLLLLLLl

That have never been to Ireland in their life yet rep the Irish flag and pretend to be Irish and support Conor because he's Irish

LELLLLLLL.

I'm a Mexican peasant and I've never pretended to not be Mexican peasant. I couldn't care less if Ireland sinks to the bottom of the ocean tomorrow. I will suck Conor's dick for free.

Conor bless.

They're only "Irish" when he wins.

EntireDescriptiveGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

Not even...

They're bros. Basement dwellers. The kids who got bullied. The loud mouthed buffoons.

Honestly, dude has a lot of dumb fans and a couple of good ones.

Im ukrainian/american and i dont rep the irish flag yet im a conor fan. Your thread has failed.

LELLLLLLL.
Even fighters like Holm and Alvarez claim to be half or quarter Irish now.

Im Scottish and have been to Ireland(Eire and the northern counties). I dont claim to be Irish or even have Irish ancestry

so fuck you TS

Love him or hate him, he's exciting and puts assess in seats.

I hope people around here really show Eddie some respect. He's approaching legend status in the sport and is a really good family man.

Back