Too many fighters are begging for the...

DC23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
.. red panty night from Conor.

Stephens and Cowboy tonight. Stinks of desperation.

I lose respect for fighters that beg it.

they all want the mcg challenger money. When connor holds two belts EVERY single fighter will be licking their chops DO NOT take their issues with connor seriously. They LOVE connor MONEY !!!!

Jeremy at least made an effort, Cowboy just gives up after Conor speaks..... he is so gotten to its actually sad

Jeremy at least made an effort, Cowboy just gives up after Conor speaks..... he is so gotten to its actually sad

Yes but he didnt get smacked as hard as Jeremy did. Jeremy was sent to the shadow realm for his impertinence.

Cowboy was literally asked about Conor, what was there for him to do?

Stephens on the other hand really came out as an annoying try-hard who reeks of desperation.

Who doesn't want a red panty night though? Cerrone works his fingers to the bone fighting. He wants a really good pay day for once.

.. red panty night from Conor.

Stephens and Cowboy tonight. Stinks of desperation.

I lose respect for fighters that beg it.

Seriously. I have a lot more respect for fighters who rage quit like Aldo.

Seriously. I have a lot more respect for fighters who rage quit like Aldo.

giphy.gif

Yes but he didnt get smacked as hard as Jeremy did. Jeremy was sent to the shadow realm for his impertinence.
lol "the shadow realm"

awesome

You have over 40k posts and only 3.3k likes.

I'd say nobody gives a shit about your posts bro.

That's why I've never pressed "Start new topic" and began talking about myself.

Also smart guy, my join date and when likes began are years apart. Your numbers fail you.

Who doesn't want a red panty night though? Cerrone works his fingers to the bone fighting. He wants a really good pay day for once.

Exactly. What the fuck. MMA has had shit for so long. UFC absorbing the competition is even more worrisome. Then you want to hate on fighters trying to get dollars.

It's a shit job to get punched in the face, and then punched in the checkbook.

That's why I've never pressed "Start new topic" and began talking about myself.

Also smart guy, my join date and when likes began are years apart. Your numbers fail you.

You're rattled aren't you :D

It's cool man. I was just joking. Chin up.

Exactly. What the fuck. MMA has had shit for so long. UFC absorbing the competition is even more worrisome. Then you want to hate on fighters trying to get dollars.

It's a shit job to get punched in the face, and then punched in the checkbook.
Yep. If anyone deserves it, It's the Donald.

This post shows me you haven't been around Sherdog that long at all the like option wasn't available even couple of years ago. Noob.

This post shows me you haven't been around Sherdog that long at all the like option wasn't available even couple of years ago. Noob.

Please read the rest of the thread before making yourself look silly, bro.

655. Keep working hard and you'll get a decent ratio.

Please read the rest of the thread before making yourself look silly, bro.

655. Keep working hard and you'll get a decent ratio.

Meh I don't really care to be honest.

You do know the like button was only recently implemented right? I don't know his join date but for many of us we have been on here for a while so most of our posts wouldn't have had the option to like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back