Conor sure does look snazzy in his suit.

Cat Biscuits

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Eddie wasn't lying when he said build-a-bear suits.

s-l1600.jpg

23495LR.jpg

Can someone sticky this thread?

did Eddie say that? man his shit-talking is lame

at least Conors suits are fitted, unlike his walmart level suits

So Conor deliberately gets his pants hemmed short? The waters must be rising in Dublin.
well we nuthuggers do appreciate the air...... it can be quite stuffy in there

I missed the build a bear suits line That's pretty funny actually. From what I saw Eddie just didnt have the charisma to say anything great.

Either way the loser in all this is Chris Cariasso...

Screenshot_2014_09_26_22_32_52_2.jpg

Conor killed me in that press conference, when Stephens popped up and Conor was like "who the fuck is that guy". Katarina and Yoels face was priceless they loved it.

care to explain what Im supposedly rustled about? or are you just meme'ing me?
For the simple fact that you had to reply to someone making fun of your boyfriend, and then insult Alvarez by making it an issue of whose suit cost more money. It's a typical thing for unintelligent people to respond with wealth and success insults. Sorry, not sorry, your joke wasn't funny and you come off as petty. Jimmies = rustled. Try not to be so butthurt about it.

achievement-unlocked-jimmies-rustled.jpeg

For the simple fact that you had to reply to someone making fun of your boyfriend, and then insult Alvarez by making it an issue of whose suit cost more money. It's a typical thing for unintelligent people to respond with wealth and success insults. Sorry, not sorry, your joke wasn't funny and you come off as petty. Jimmies = rustled. Try not to be so butthurt about it.

achievement-unlocked-jimmies-rustled.jpeg
lol if you say so...... I have no reason to be "rustled". but you keep thinking whatever you need to hater boy ;)

lol if you say so...... I have no reason to be "rustled". but you keep thinking whatever you need to hater boy ;)
Typical Conor fan, you can't take it when anyone makes fun of your boyfriend. I've known plenty of people like you, you're all the same. You're the worst kind of sore loser, so you like and try to stick with people who are the most successful because winning is the most important thing to you. Just another follower.

Typical Conor fan, you can't take it when anyone makes fun of your boyfriend. I've known plenty of people like you, you're all the same. You're the worst kind of sore loser, so you like and try to stick with people who are the most successful because winning is the most important thing to you. Just another follower.
please dont generalise when conversing with me..... it just makes you come across as an idiot. You dont know anything about me, so just behave yourself mr animal treat

Back