Everyone hates woodley

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
its not just sherdoggers LOL BOOO!!!

It wil be funny if he wins. So funny.

I, for one, am shocked..

Oh wait... didn't the same thing happen to Rashad.. Jones and (insert any African-American fighter once they became champ)..

Sure it's just coincidence though.. lol

Everyone is racist

No I'm sure some of the people in the audience were racist.

But overall it's just echo chamber bullshit going on thinking he ducked Wonderboy when he did no such thing.

For their information Woodley has accepted it.

I, for one, am shocked..

Oh wait... didn't the same thing happen to Rashad.. Jones and (insert any African-American fighter once they became champ)..

Sure it's just coincidence though.. lol

The facetiousness doesn't make you look like any less of a retard for pulling the race-card.

I think Woodley even hates himself, Mike Perry is still worse though.

Woodley is laughing his way to the bank. He got his money fight. He's getting PPV points on a Conor card. And he's become such a heel, if he wins he'll be able to carry a card himself with everyone wanting him to get KO'd.

Woodley is an idiot. He just started talking out of turn to the audience about how amazing MSG was or something, when no reporter had asked him anything. Then started arguing with the crowd when they booed him. It was weird.

EDIT: Actually rewatching it turns out the reporter did infact direct his question at both McGregor and Woodley. Missed that. Sorry mr. Woodley!

Last edited:
It wil be funny if he wins. So funny.
Thats why Im rooting for him lol. Id like a good hype train death with wonderbread.

plus Woodley is a very decent person he just has thin skin.

Back