The moment Jeremy knew he f*cked up

Stephens didn't really deliver at UFC 200 but Conor didn't either.

Stephens handled it well actually...kept pressing the word.

If I were him I would've kept interrupting Conor.

What are you talking about JS probably got surge in twitter subscribers and that Conor confrontations will go viral

so many conor clones trying to make that $$$$$$$$$$

I like it.

1810184949.jpg

Funny when Conor was removing his sunglasses so he could read the name tag/bar in front of Stephens

Stephens handled it well actually...kept pressing the word.

If I were him I would've kept interrupting Conor.
stephens soul is now in conors pocket where it will forever remain, he even got owned again with the leprechaun bit, conor just goes yeah goodone and carried on lol

stephens soul is now in conors pocket where it will forever remain, he even got owned again with the leprechaun bit, conor just goes yeah goodone and carried on lol

McGregor being the spontaneous one is able to shake things like that off pretty well.

Social dynamics is a bitch.

Conor gave Stephens more exposure than he's had his entire career put together

thats the most attention Jeremy has got in his entire UFC career, he should just retire now...... he got acknowledged(kind of) by a true great

What are you talking about JS probably got surge in twitter subscribers and that Conor confrontations will go viral

Yeah, but probably not in the way he hoped. I'd imagine he'd have wanted Conor to go back and forth with him.

As for piping back with the"Go Leprechaun" comment. Holy atrocious come backs, Batman.

He probably does hit harder than Conir

I actually thought about it, and I would rather see Conner vs Stephens rather than the champ.
Make fun of him all you want, but Stephens brings it every freaking time. How do you hate a guy that head hunts like that lol?

Back