Jose Aldo Update: Now Wants To Retire From MMA

Conor McGregor before UFC 194.

"There are two ways. Pay me my respect, take your loss like a man, and carry on with your career. Or, make fun, say "the joker", then I come and I take your career. You decide which way to go from here."

Conor ended Aldo's career confirmed.

This could be a huge loss for the UFC, the UFC and it's dirty methods are catching up with them. It might look dandy on the outside but many many fighters feel the exact same way. Hope Aldo stays, been a fan for a long time.

He will get over it. At least I hope he does. People can run around saying 13 secs all they want, this guy is a legend and prob a top 5 ever for most people in mma. But I wanted eddie vs conor more honestly.

Conor said that he was going to end him after they fight.

And he was right, again.

You can't doubt what Conor says. Almost everything is true. He has something on him. A power that we don't know.

It would be sad to see him go. One of the greats. I don't blame him a bit though.

"There are two ways. Pay me my respect, take your loss like a man, and carry on with your career. Or, make fun, say "the joker", then I come and I take your career. You decide which way to go from here."

Well to be fair, if the UFC's just gonna let Conor do what ever he wants and not defend his title it makes sense.

The dude was on a decade long run and has nothing to prove. Just wanted the opportunity to fight Conor again and it ain't gonna happen.

Hopefully it doesn't end like this.

He deserves to go out on top and in style. Not like this with an unavenged loss and a bitter taste.

You might, MIGHT be on to something. If for one, you were making a statement on your own. And two, Aldo didn't come back and beat Edgar even more decisively.

Aldo will look worse coming out of this thing. Wait for 205, make some noise and either he'll come down or he'll vacate. If his heart isn't in fighting, fair enough but stop being such a prima-donna

He's gonna fight Manny Pacquiao and make that Conor McGregor money.

Would be a huge loss for MMA.

Can see why he's pissed....greatest FW of all time and can't even get a rematch for his title in an era of giving rematches every second event.

Remember when McGregor retired, this might be Aldo trying to pull a similar stunt.

Sad its happening like this. Plus Aldo gets no respect. Look at most replies in this very topic? Ok Aldo has been salty about his brutal ko loss but he was a fucking great champion, now he gets no respect, kind of sickening.

Last edited:
this can't be real.....

well damn.

clearly ducking Holloway

Conor said that he was going to end him after they fight.

And he was right, again.

You can't doubt what Conor says. Almost everything is true. He has something on him. A power that we don't know.

Get a hold of yourself you fucking dweeb

Back