Tyron Woodley Really Didn't Help Himself At That Presser

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
Guy was entertaining the booing too much, not sure if he legit gets wound up too easy from it or if he is just playing along with it and thrives off it.

Either way as much as I rate him as a fighter, he needs to chill out.

He is annoying. Trying to be cool but just fails by trying too hard.

I thought he handled it well. But I'm in the microscopic minority that likes Woodley haha.

Boo All You Want Press Conference

Woodley vs Cormier at 185.

He began talking when no one asked him to in the beginning lmao ..

Woodley's doing great. Well spoken and playing a sort of love/hate heel character. I found myself liking him.

you can see it was uncomfortable for him but he was trying to play it off. He gets easily triggered.

I think no matter how he reacted you would have made this thread

All that hate against him and considerung how small he looked compared to Wonderboy makes me wanna root for him.

He did fine, wasn't nearly as rattled with it as DC. And you can tell most of the crowd are sheep anyway. He said go on and boo me and they did, told them to be quiet so he could respond and majority of them did. Just like a shepherd leading his flock.

He's fighting Thompson. If he beats him, you have to respect his fighting ability. That is more important than personality to me.

Eveything is racist

I'm curious, did Tyron say anything about race at the press conference. Because we get comments like this every time Tyron says or does anything, but I don't recall him ever making an issue about race. Did I miss some inflammatory tweet he made or something?

I'm curious, did Tyron say anything about race at the press conference. Because we get comments like this every time Tyron says or does anything, but I don't recall him ever making an issue about race. Did I miss some inflammatory tweet he made or something?
He talked about it several times on his podcast.

He talked about there being a racial tinge to some of the criticism that he's received a few times, so now it gets brought up every time that his name is mentioned.

...because, apparently, he's the one that's race obsessed and not the people who sit around calling him a racist all day long online.

I'm not a Woodley fan and I liked it

Steer into the skid and go full heel if it presents itself. He's made it clear he's all about the Benjamins and people who play the bad guy get paid the big bucks

Ask Chael

Thanks. I thought I was going crazy with everyone mocking Tyyron's oversensitivity to race all the time and not knowing what caused it.

Go to the War Room, or the OG forum on the UG, or Woodley's timeline on Twitter.

A lot of MMA fans are racist and black fighters deal with that shit day in and day out.

People that pretend otherwise are fucking clowns.

I definitely like Woodley better than I did a few months back. I didn't dislike him then, I just never thought much about him either way. Now it's clear he's a smart guy.

Chael said something about talking promos in his podcast. He said when you explain yourself to the fans you lose. Tyrone should've shut his mouth and stopped tweeting when he got the belt.

Back