Conor's trash talk only seems good because of morons from the crowd cheering him

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
It's like those pathetic sitcoms where they insert that audience laugh to make their stupid jokes seem funnier.

If you ignore the crowd his trash talk is repetitive and dull. He repeats the same things over and over again. Claiming how everyone is jealous of his wealth and status and how his opponent is stiff and predictable.

It is actually very good, always predicts how he ends his fights. KO R1 for Diaz twice, Aldo, Mendes, Siver... what a star.

I did like his "who the fook is that guy" response to Jeremy Stephens though.

It is actually very good, always predicts how he ends his fights. KO R1 for Diaz twice, Aldo, Mendes, Siver... what a star.

I must have missed him predicting being put in a kneebar, subbed inside a minute and being rocked into panic wrestling mode and then submitted. I don't remember him predicting a majority decision win either.

It's kind of sad that we have grown men lapping up of the shit that he says. Seems like they think they're back in HS, talking shit with their bros.

Lol at needing trash talk to sell a fight.

Pathetic AF.

I did like his "who the fook is that guy" response to Jeremy Stephens though.

As if it's hard to come up with that. It was given to him on a silver platter and it looked good because of the crowd reaction.

For the most part his trash talk has sucked since the Siver fight, but at this point he doesn't even have to be witty or clever anymore because the crowds going to go crazy no matter what he says.

I must have missed him predicting being put in a kneebar, subbed inside a minute and being rocked into panic wrestling mode and then submitted. I don't remember him predicting a majority decision win either.

say that to my fucking face and i'll put you in a knee bar ya bum. you don't know shit about this game. conor is the money fight and he earned it. nobody talk like he talk. nobody think like he tink, and you're bum soul is jealous. well get ready for the heat m8 cuz i'll wreck you.

Not true at all. I hate when shows put the laugh tracks on. Turns me off.

The trash talk was good because...well...it was good.

You're a bitter bum or have no sense of humour if you suggest otherwise.

As if it's hard to come up with that. It was given to him on a silver platter and it looked good because of the crowd reaction.
Actually it looked good because it was funny.

People still think he won the Diaz trash talk

Midget and touch butt were the nail in the coffin.

Everyone just parrots what he says though. Fookin and you'll do nuttin etc etc

That's the point.

Oh please shut up already. You constant bitching about Conor is tiresome. Get a new schtick.

He shuts his oppoenents up,hes got the gift of the gab,man,gotta give it up. He talks some sheeeit and backs it up in the cage.

Back