Eddie is basically a bigger version of Frankie.

jojo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Remember when everyone said Frankie would be the one to beat Conor? So Conor decides to fight a bigger version of him and some of you still can't give him his props. Don't gotta like him but dude at least he will take on challenges most fighters wouldn't.

Edgar is better than Alvarez. They aren't even really that similar...

Eddie had a fluke victory over RDA and 2 split decision fluke wins

Conor literally turns eddie into his shit

I always compared the two. Frankie is just waaaay more consistant IMO.

K thinkk randy couture should adopt eddie; that cage work and dirty boxing. The natural pretty much invented it.

I think Frankie would beat Eddie if they fought tbh

But yeah people called BJ Penn the biggest warrior of all time when he moved up to fight the champ at WW but Conor is a coward? Sherdog gonna Sherdog

eddie's hands are way sloppier, he's slower, and he doesn't have the same footwork, or nearly as effective takedown setups.

he's stronger, and bigger, and more powerful though.

I think Frankie would beat Eddie if they fought tbh

But yeah people called BJ Penn the biggest warrior of all time when he moved up to fight the champ at WW but Conor is a coward? Sherdog gonna Sherdog

Moving up to fight hand picked fighters doesn't take a lot of balls

If conor wants respect from moving up he needs to fight badmatch ups

If you dont understand that then you need to watch more mma or someshit

Moving up to fight hand picked fighters doesn't take a lot of balls

If conor wants respect from moving up he needs to fight badmatch ups

If you dont understand that then you need to watch more mma or someshit

So RDA was hand picked? or Eddie? He's tried to fight every man to hold the LW belt since he won the FW one

You don't have to like the guy but at least be logical

So RDA was hand picked? or Eddie? He's tried to fight every man to hold the LW belt since he won the FW one

You don't have to like the guy but at least be logical

Eddie is handpicked yes

he never fought RDA so not why you bring that up

Cabo Diaz was handpicked as well

Eddie is handpicked yes

he never fought RDA so not why you bring that up

Cabo Diaz was handpicked as well

Diaz was definitely hand picked but Eddie is only happening because he's the champ. That's not hand picked and it had nothing to do with Conor whatsoever that the RDA fight didn't happen

Frankie is the better wrestler, I believe. Both of them have tremendous heart which is a factor beyond true measure. I consider Frankie simply one of the best of all time, though. Eddie is a monster but Frankie is inhuman.

Back