THAT PRESS CONFERENCE WAS AWESOME

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Giving me fucking chills. The crowd was nuts. Ariel even got cheered. It was like a party.

Fuckin love MMA. Love UFC.

I just missed it, hopeful that Eddie had some good moments....?

Made me cringe when the last dickhead called Eddie out about 5 rounders then got cheered because Conor ran away with it with his usual schtick....

Otherwise it was fighters laughing at McG because of how ridiculous he is and fans over reacting on all his pre thought out one liners.

His dig on Stevens was pretty funny though. Stevens wants that money fight soooooo bad.

link or it didn't happen...

Made me cringe when the last dickhead called Eddie out about 5 rounders then got cheered because Conor ran away with it with his usual schtick....

Otherwise it was fighters laughing at McG because of how ridiculous he is and fans over reacting on all his pre thought out one liners.

His dig on Stevens was pretty funny though. Stevens wants that money fight soooooo bad.

Yeah that was pretty douchey. If Eddie was within 5 feet of him he wouldn't have said shit.

I just missed it, hopeful that Eddie had some good moments....?

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Ariel always gets cheers these days...

Best part was Jeremy Stephen got rekted hard by Conor LMAO

Giving me fucking chills. The crowd was nuts. Ariel even got cheered. It was like a party.

Fuckin love MMA. Love UFC.
The crown was full of 90 percent of drunken Irish idiots. That Press was ruined by the terrible crowd.

McGregor back to his Go Big press conference best, Alvarez can't come close in the verbals. I think everyone forgot how good Conor is at that part of the game because Nate just refused to play into it. Couldn't be more hyped for 205 after that. Oh and I hope someone checked on Jeremy Stephens that shit was cold as fuck

Conor was hilarious.

lol @ the Eddies old contract moment and Jeremy Stephens who the fuk is that guy

I cannot describe how hyped i am for 205, its fucking crazy. So many great fights i cannot decide during which fight i will masturbate.

*winks* Chris....

I am straight btw

The crown was full of 90 percent of drunken Irish idiots. That Press was ruined by the terrible crowd.
Drunken Irish idiots lol do you think people flew over for a fucking press conference? It was New Yorkers who were there to enjoy themselves why you gotta be a sour cunt about that?

can't wait for the injuries

will be great ts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back