TALK SH*T ABOUT UFC 205 NOW!

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Did Khabib/Johnson get put on 205 as well?

Crowd is going to be awful. Just bleed fans, and rich yuppies

People are saying it's confirmed but I don't know

This card was awesome before Conor/Eddie and Weidman/Romero.

The best card of the year. Three title fights for the first time.

Speaking of which, were the fuck was Miesha and Pennington?

never trust a card with Eddie "STALL"-varez AND Tyron "wanna cuddle?" Woodley on the same card.

nice to actually see a card that doesn't make the $70 for ppv feel like highway robbery.

This card was awesome before Conor/Eddie and Weidman/Romero.

The best card of the year. Three title fights for the first time.
Best card of year? On paper, one of, if not the best card ever for both hardcore and casual fans. Insane...

Maybe if you pay attention and watch the Press Conference you wouldn't have to ask.

I don't watch press conferences live ya bum. I like to fast forward everything non related to Conor while I stroke his naked ass picture.

Best card of year? On paper, one of, if not the best card ever for both hardcore and casual fans. Insane...

My memory is too shitty to claim that, so I went the safe route! LOL.

But fuck it then, one of the best cards ever.

never trust a card with Eddie "STALL"-varez AND Tyron "wanna cuddle?" Woodley on the same card.

Funny that you didnt mention Evans vs Kennedy which could end up as the woat fight.

Here's the thing though. I dig this card. I like the look.... but I'm not excited about it like with Rizin. Say what you will but Rizin makes you feel like it's amazing and important and fun. UFC has tunnel walkouts, "world class" everything, and a sort of monotony that just wouldn't keep me up at 2am like Rizin does.

They both have their place. UFC is the Premiere League, and that's cool. But I love me some Korean Super League, man. It's just my style. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy both for what they are.

Those last 4 prelims are meh

Back