How does eddie beat conor?

El General

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's not a question whether eddie will win, he obviously will. The real question is how? I could see a lot of ways. I don't see a straight ko but I could see tko, sub or UD. How does everyone out there think he will win?

So many ways. KO him on feet. KO him in the clinch. GnP him. Submit him

good chance he uses the pettis strategy until Conor tires, then opens up on him. Think this fight could easily go either way, people who don't see that one or the other is dangerous are delusional.

All I know is that If Conor is healed from his fight with Nate I think we will see the best version of Conor at 155 yet, Eddie has beaten great lightweights but it's tough to predict what will happen since we have not seen Conor at Lightweight in the UFC.

Clinch against the cage, wrestle f*ck. Spank him ala Randy and Tito and f*ck his woman.

win or lose, eddie wins. money is his only bottomline apparently.

it's the leprechaun contagion..

stalling and more stalling.

He has one shot and thats lay and pray. He will get knocked out if he tries to stand.

Dry humping conors leg is his only chance.But more then likely he will be dry humping herb deans leg after conor kos him stiff

I dont dee it happening... he got his ass to him by cerrone.... i think conor will finish him... 1 round tko..

4 rounds grapplefucking 5th round Chokes or gnp tko tired conor

Back