Romero vs Weidman is on!

Thaijitsu612

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Weidman and romero at the the press conference so pumped for this fight. This fight was more important to me then connor vs Alvarez. Wanted this fight for a long time.

Who you got? It's a toss up for me.

And if mods could add a pole.

Should be a great fight, and it could go either way! Can't wait to see that shit

2016-09-05-13-59-24--367880350.jpg

If Weidman gets this fight into the 3rd round Romero will tank!

Wait, what does this have to do with Cloner McQuitter?

HELL YEA

Attachments

• IMG_1480.PNG
    IMG_1480.PNG
    928 KB · Views: 17
not sure why I read that as fighting him at LHW, i was the confused for a moment...not exactly breaking news though eh?

two straight beatings for Weidman

the best fight on this card

a good one is Woodley vs Wonderbros

I just watched The Press Conf but I didnt know Weidman is Fighting Romero, Mind Blown

I think Romero finishes Weidman inside the first 2.

Maybe by brutal G&P like he did Machida.

not sure why I read that as fighting him at LHW, i was the confused for a moment...not exactly breaking news though eh?

You're not the only one, i mean we're all watching the Press Conference no? no shit hes fighting on the card.

Not really news or worth the all caps but damn, My boy vs Romero and Luke vs Jacare ...... 2 no 1 conterder matches while goddamn Hendo fights for the belt vs Bisping.

Card is shaping up to be real good. Fingers crossed that it dosen't get derailed by injuries.

Not really news or worth the all caps but damn, My boy vs Romero and Luke vs Jacare ...... 2 no 1 conterder matches while goddamn Hendo fights for the belt vs Bisping.
ha yeah sad state of affairs

Weidman can win this fight but IMO it's a bad stylistic matchup for him. He loves to push forward aggressively and I think Romero has more firepower to win a fight in the pocket. Yoel also has the wrestling to negate Weidman from using his BJJ. He was able to get on top and smash on Jacare in that first round. I don't see why he can't do that to the Chris. Weidman is also not really a cardio machine himself to take advantage should Yoel slow down a bit. Weidman is also a fast starter who tends to slow down a bit as the fight goes on.

So when weidman makes Romero look like a stooge are all you haters going to say it's because he is old

Back