Khabib: These bastards cannot break me

Khabib does a good job breaking himself though. It's why he didn't fight for 2 fucking years.

Also

Khabib's top 10 wins:

RDA (?) before he was champion

<{vega}>

Who was saying he was breaking. Lol he's getting senile.

when he takes off that stupid hat and loses the amish beard ill take him seriously.....

Khabib does a good job breaking himself though. It's why he didn't fight for 2 fucking years.

Also

Khabib's top 10 wins:

RDA (?) before he was champion

<{vega}>

Horker is the Erick Silva of Shane Carwins, top prospect, Nover level, great win for Khabib. RESPECKT.

3OoxLznFd9w.jpg

when he takes off that stupid hat and loses the amish beard ill take him seriously.....
If we were to list both you and Khabibs hat on ebay I'd bet good monies that there is bidding war on the hat while you don't even meet the reserve price.

He'll get his chance. Just not right now. We don't need another champion taking 2 years to defend his belt.

"these bastards cannot break me"

...Wait, is he talking about his teammates during camp?

Hey guys did you know Khabob wrestled bears? OMG Total badass!
I don't see how sarcasm can even begin to apply here. You saying you can watch the footage of him rolling with a bear as a child and not find it badass in instant reaction? I find that hard to believe...

Khabib is a beast but he's a huggy-bear wrestler. The UFC went with a fight that's going to make a lot of money. Deal with it.

The eagle is ducked by most of the 155ers and Conor.

Back