Conor fanboys' stupid trolls

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1.Eddie cannot take Conor's left
You have to land the punch first. Conor showed poor clinch and TDD in his previous fights. Paul Daley is a P4P harder hitter than Connie, see what happened to him. You cannot KO someone when you got wrestle fucked. Plus I don't think McGregor can take Eddie's right hand when Alvarez mixes his striking with wrestling.

2.Eddie will wall and stall or lay and pray McGregor
Eddie only had one boring fight against Pettis. Pettis is a modern complete fighter who can fight on his back and has better clinch game and TDD than Connie. Eddie will not wall and stall him because he can hurt Connie in the clinch. Eddie will not lay not pray McGregor, he will ground and pound and smash his face until he gives up his back and taps

I predict a lot of rational responses in this thread

giphy.gif

Conor's fanboys are ridiculous but this is by far Conor's best chance at winning the LW title.

Yes, fanboys, haters, fuck them all

giphy.gif

Who has Eddie implemented a GnP game plan on? Legit question

what in god's name does paul daley have to do with this shit?

conor will land the left.

eddie is slower, a worse wrestler, and only has 3 extra inches of reach in comparison to mendes.

conor will not be in range of eddie.

I think Eddie takes it.

Conor won't be able to knock him out and then Eddie will start to take over.

I think Conor's will dries up in the 4th and he'll get finished there.

Much excitement will occur before including capoeira kicks and flashy punch combinations.

You have to land the punch first. Conor showed poor clinch and TDD in his previous fights. Paul Daley is a P4P harder hitter than Connie, see what happened to him. You cannot KO someone when you got wrestle fucked. Plus I don't think McGregor can take Eddie's right hand when Alvarez mixes his striking with wrestling.

Eddie only had one boring fight against Pettis
. Pettis is a modern complete fighter who can fight on his back and has better clinch game and TDD than Connie. Eddie will not wall and stall him because he can hurt Connie in the clinch. Eddie will not lay not pray McGregor, he will ground and pound and smash his face until he gives up his back and taps

His fight with Cowboy was dogshit.

fanboys and haters are equally annoying if you ask me

Which fight is that? Edit again - Aha! It's Toby Imada.

I think that might be the Josh Neer bought where he took Neer down and beat him up. Edit - Nope, not Josh Neer

The best answer to my original question was the Curran fight, which is how I expect he'll fight against Conor. Forgot about that one.

Last edited:

Eddie only had one boring fight against Pettis. Pettis is a modern complete fighter who can fight on his back and has better clinch game and TDD than Connie. Eddie will not wall and stall him because he can hurt Connie in the clinch. Eddie will not lay not pray McGregor, he will ground and pound and smash his face until he gives up his back and taps
BAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Hah.

CxH1PzoWIAAuEgf.jpg:large

Back