Cyborg and Lansberg have only respect for each other

What?! An admitted ass whooping with no excuses

Props to her for not quitting in the 1st. Although she looked lost and couldn't find an angle to throw anything.

What?! An admitted ass whooping with no excuses

Props to her for not quitting in the 1st. Although she looked lost and couldn't find an angle to throw anything.

Lansberg has to spend the money she earned from that fight to fix her face and she thanks Cyborg for that fight lol. Take the money damn it and faint a ko when Cyborg throws u the first punch

Lansberg has to spend the money she earned from that fight to fix her face and she thanks Cyborg for that fight lol. Take the money damn it and faint a ko when Cyborg throws u the first punch

This, 12.5k doesnt worth it, she didnt throw a good punch the entire fight.

I will say Lansberg is undoubtedly tough. I mean eating that over-hand right flush in the second round, especially after her nose was already busted and not even going down from it. Yeesh.

This, 12.5k doesnt worth it, she didnt throw a good punch the entire fight.
She couldnt throw a single patch indeed.Ibragimova was the only smart here.She grabbed her leg the entire fight like she wanted to beg her and that made Cyborg less agressive lol

she showed more heart in 2 rounds than ronda has her entire career

she showed more heart in 2 rounds than ronda has her entire career
Agree,she has the heart but all I'm saying is that with a different gameplan she could protect herself better.Those clinches were wrong and if u dont surprise Cyborg better feint a ko and take the money lol

Back