Joanna Jedrzejczyk is a G

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Joanna asked Dana to bring in Karolina Kowalkiewicz to the UFC because Joanna said Karolina would do well, and since Karolina is a champ in Poland a lot of people there think Karolina is the champ. Joanna wants Karolina to do well, AND she wants to beat her ass. Gangstar as F. Baddest woman on the planet. 12-0.
111215-UFC-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.14.jpg

9368663_G.jpg

Last edited:
Joanna is already on record saying she never called Karolina a bitch. Dana was full of shit again. Surprise!!!!!!!!!

I think she beat Owen Wilson's daughter pretty handily.

Baddest women on the planet LMAO that is one and only one = Cyborg. sorry but that is one Ugli thing.

Yeah, I just listened to that story on Serra'z podcast. Funny JJ brought her up to Dana so she could squash the questions in her country as to who is the best fighter.

Love this girl. So violent but seems a sweetheart at the same time. Killer.

its true she brought her in but she wasnt that keen to fight her when asked about it after defeating claudia. SHe wasnt so motivated for that. She was like yeah "maybe" Really tho there isnt that much else for her to do right now.

Nobody is a badder woman than Aisling

4q3TZd9.gif

I do imagine it annoys Joanna that Karolina is the bigger name in Poland. Maybe why she wanted this fight in the US.

A goat

I agree

Back