UFC 202 vs. UFC 205

JasonJJJ

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Which card is better?

UFC 202 was excellent, great card and every fight was exciting.

As good as UFC 202 was, UFC 205 may have the best lineup of all time (or close to it).

-

UFC 205 on paper, is the greatest card of all time

205 is the goat card ts... if it stays intact, it will be the new standard for comparisons from now on.

Can't know until the card happens.

205 will most likely break the PPV record that 202 set. 205 is stacked!!!!!

Which card is better?

UFC 202 was excellent, great card and every fight was exciting.

As good as UFC 202 was, UFC 205 may have the best lineup of all time (or close to it).

-
205 has Joanna, wonderboy, cowboy and Weidman. It's not even a question son.

UFC 205 on paper, is the greatest card of all time

UFC 194 had the best card on paper IMO. All 5 main card fights were great intriguing fights. It was bound to deliver although the main event was sort of a letdown/WTF moment but on paper it was the greatest card.

Aldo vs Conor > Eddie vs Conor
Weidman vs Rockhold > Woodley vs Thompson
Jacare vs Romero > JJ vs KK
Maia vs Gunnar > Cerrone vs Gastelum
Holloway vs Stephens > Tate vs Pennington

Romero vs Weidman is a good fight though but it seems that it won't be on the main card?

UFC 194 had the best card on paper IMO. All 5 main card fights were great intriguing fights. It was bound to deliver although the main event was sort of a letdown/WTF moment but on paper it was the greatest card.

Romero vs Weidman is a good fight though but it seems that it won't be on the main card?
If Romero/Weidmans isn't on the main card and any of the WMMA fights are I will throw a huge temper tantrum.

Romero vs Weidman is on the main card.

I disagree, UFC 194 was a really great card but I'd give the edge to 205 from top to bottom it's just bananas

If Romero/Weidmans isn't on the main card and any of the WMMA fights are I will throw a huge temper tantrum.

Yeah it's a disgrace although for me it's better because I'll just watch Romero vs Weidman and go to sleep instead of staying up until 7 AM. I'm not interested in women fights and the manlet show that much.

Romero vs Weidman is on the main card.

I disagree, UFC 194 was a really great card but I'd give the edge to 205 from top to bottom it's just bananas

UFC 194 had the MW fabulous four all fighting on the same card.

Aldo vs Conor >.

Eddie vs Conor: champion vs champion trumps it

Weidman vs Rockhold > Woodley vs Thompson: Thompson excites me more than either Weidman or Cockhold.

Jacare vs Romero > JJ vs KK: I have to admit I was well pumped for that match up.

Maia vs Gunnar > Cerrone vs Gastelum: I will go with you on this one but I after Cerrone's last performance, I am excited to watch him again.

Holloway vs Stephens > Tate vs Pennington: granted.

ofc ill watch replay online its still a good fight but how great would be a title fight with actually a worthy contender? i like to see the best fighting the best.
Look, you need to state who you think is the worthy contender, otherwise you come off as a salty Conor hater.

Maybe that's all you are.

Put up or shut up.

205 on paper is GOAT. Hopefully fight wise it will at least be as good as 202.

Back