Brendan Schaub calls for a UFC women's 145lbs division

He's just trying to get a bj later on today

We need a global Brendan Schaub ban on Sherdog. And we need it NOW.

I'm with Big Brown :p

#WFeatherweights4UFC

I think people calling for the featherweight division don't realize how thin it is. Yeah, it being on the big stage in the UFC would help it grow, but not at the expense of us having to watch a bunch of soccer moms and Z- level athletes in the meantime.

Cyborg and Megan Anderson are cool, but the vast majority of the division sucks.

Brendan sneakily trying to get revenge on his ex. I like it.

This changes everything.

Its happening now people. The day has come.

Either have a cyborg-only division (only her fights) or go all the way and make it a womens heavyweight division with Gabi Garcia, Cyborg, the woman from game of thrones and every other frightening female

You mean a Cyborg division?

Well, we already have that

Schaub tries to back the UFC into awkward position, he thinks he has some sort of power now that his podcast is doing ok. Schaub literally got mind raped by Rogan, what a bitch.

Either have a cyborg-only division (only her fights) or go all the way and make it a womens heavyweight division with Gabi Garcia, Cyborg, the woman from game of thrones and every other frightening female

Agreed. Just make it 165 or something, or even 175. We don't need 135 AND 145.

Or make a 125 and a 140 if Cyborg can make 140.

The undisputed HW champ has spoken.

The fact he thinks it should happen confirms that it shouldn't.

I think people calling for the featherweight division don't realize how thin it is. Yeah, it being on the big stage in the UFC would help it grow, but not at the expense of us having to watch a bunch of soccer moms and Z- level athletes in the meantime.

Cyborg and Megan Anderson are cool, but the vast majority of the division sucks.

You mean like 135.

Schaub seems like the kind of dude that will text you trying to give you advice about some shit you never even talked to him about.

If Schaub wants it, there's no denying it should happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back