How many round(s) of GnP can Conor take?

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

tap1.jpg

He'll have even better cardio at 155 so it's gonna be a lot harder to take him down. Mendes landed some serious elbows on him from the guard and he ate them for breakfast, granted Alvarez hits harder but McGregor has a seriously underrated chin. If Alvarez can stay in the fight past the 2nd round and can set up his takedowns with good boxing combos he could stop him late in the 3rd but it's a toss up in fairness

He took about 15 seconds from Nate in fight #1, then quit.

He won't get taken down. He will stuff the shot and move away from the cage. In under 5 min he will finish Eddie

Before or after he rolls to his stomach

Are we talking about if Eddie doesn't try to sub him?

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he rolls and gives up his back (or maybe an arm this time) after a few hard shots

If I remember correctly...Eddie just holds people down...wasnt a whole lot of GNP vs Pettis..

If I remember correctly...Eddie just holds people down...wasnt a whole lot of GNP vs Pettis..
Pettis wasn't his first opponent. He's finished people with GnP as well as used it effectively without finishing there.

Eddie doesn't gnp. He wall humps.

Pettis wasn't his first opponent. He's finished people with GnP as well as used it effectively without finishing there.
True. Pettis is like silva great striker with average TDD, but good on their backs. On the other hand, Connie is just a one dimensional fighter

Back