UFC Should Book Shogun vs. Krylov For The Sao Paulo Card

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The Sao Paulo card currently has like 8 or 9 fights booked but I don't think it has a proper Co-Main event. Gustafsson/Nog & Shogun/Krylov would make a cool co-headlining pair. It's a fight I think Krylov has earned, the UFC currently has him ranked at #10 and he's on a 5 fight win streak all finishes, 3 of them in the first round the other 2 in the second round.

Krylov is deserving a step up and seeing him against a guy like Shogun would tell us a lot about both guys. It'll tell us if Krylov is ready to take that step and it'll tell us if Shogun still has what it takes to win a few more fights in the UFC. I like it, I think it makes sense. Book it, Shelby.

What do you guys think about this fight?

love krylov but old shotgun kills him.

I like it, then you can make Bader vs. Glover 2. Maybe Corey Anderson vs. Cirkunov as well?

Also the return of Thomas Almeida, maybe?

Spot on, Mr. Arkridge... By the way, shogun is in sao paulo for some ufc media right now... maybe some fight with him will be announced.

I like it, then you can make Bader vs. Glover 2. Maybe Corey Anderson vs. Cirkunov as well?
I actually really like both of those fights. Book em'!. I'd love to see CIrkunov wreck Anderson.

Also the return of Thomas Almeida, maybe?
That would be awesome. I'd like to see him vs either Sterling or Wineland. If he gets Sterling they'd probably put it on the Albany card though.

give me Glover vs Shogun, if Glover is allowed to fight

C. Anderson wanted to fight Krylov

Finally someone remembered about Krylov! I'm a big fan of him, and consider him one of the few major prospects in a shallow LHW division (along with Corey Anderson and Misha Cirkunov). Yeah, Shogun would be ideal; if not, Latifi should be available.

yep... what do you think of shogun vs bader or vs manuwa?
I'd prefer him to get either Krylov or Cirkunov. I don't know how much Shogun has left and I'd rather see him against one of these two as they could both use a win like this to shine some light as future contenders. I like Bader vs. Glover II has suggested and I'd like to see how Manuwa handles OSP at 204 before seeing what's next for him.

I'd prefer him to get either Krylov or Cirkunov. I don't know how much Shogun has left and I'd rather see him against one of these two as they could both use a win like this to shine some light as future contenders. I like Bader vs. Glover II has suggested and I'd like to see how Manuwa handles OSP at 204 before seeing what's next for him.
Ok... I think Manuwa will decision OSP ;)

id be fine with that
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back