Prime Anderson Silva vs. Jake Shields at 185lbs.

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does Jake get it done or Anderson wins another one?

Anderson KOs him easily.

Prime Silva doesn't exist to me.
I think Jake probably gets starched, but if his chin held up he could win

Wish this fight would have happened. Wanted it over the GSP fight when he came to the UFC. Shields had a style to frustrate Andy big time. Not sure if he would have submitted him so he would have had to survive to a decision. Very well could have beat him with his wrestling & AJJ though.

As hilarious as it may sound, Shields may have found a way to win an ugly victory.
I wouldn't put money on it, but it's totally possible.

Shields was legit as fuck and has an insane resume when you go back and look at some of his victories but Anderson would've mopped the floor with him.

Jake got KO´d by WW´s, Silva would end it quick inside the first.

shields has garbage takedowns, right?

so he gets trashed to a decision win. he survived H-bomb, so not sure if anderson could KO him

Jake so underrated on these boards. Bunch of kids who don't know shit.

watch maia vs anderson

Shields got the chin to walk through some of Anderson's punches to get the fight to the ground though. He'd probably take more risks than Maia, not sure whether it would pay off but he would definitely be more game opponent.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a competitive match.

Both have been caught so that's a non-issue.

Jake is a wrestler/grappler, Anderson has a weakness against wrestlers.

Jake is hitable, Anderson hits people...

Would have been fun.

My dream match that never happened @MW is Anderson vs Lombard.

Again, both pissed hot, no issues there. Prime Lombard was a magnificent beast, I think he would have won.

This fight almost happened years ago. Anderson got DQ'd against Okami to duck Shields. :rolleyes:

Current Anderson ko's prime shields easily.. Anderson is still great but wiedman and bisping didn't fall for his mind games /set ups

Back