Conor better not BRING THE DOG OUT

Ballsaque

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Because then the old dream Alvarez might just tear is damn throat out.

Pressing Eddie is usually a pretty damn bad idea, as RDA found out.

Eddie-Alvarez.jpg

20160707091740_GettyImages545472164.JPG

Lets fucking GOOOO

Last edited:
Conor will release the Tiger...

Connor will beat him into the living death!

You're right, ts. & I literally just re-watched the RDA fight, lol. Eddie ate some solid shots. This fight doesn't favor Conor.

Conor's 'bigger man' excuse is going to bounce around like a motherfucker when this one is done. Just wait and see.

Does anyone know the name of the protein powder Alvarez takes? Interested in picking some up.

Conor would NOT have taken Eddie's punches nearly as well as RDA did.

Seriously, Conor is going to sit back and try to pot shot all night long, Alvarez is going to look to take Conor down and G'n'P him out.
Eddie IS going to get him down, will Conor survive?

Conor would NOT have taken Eddie's punches nearly as well as RDA did.

Seriously, Conor is going to sit back and try to pot shot all night long, Alvarez is going to look to take Conor down and G'n'P him out.
Eddie IS going to get him down, will Conor survive?
How do you figure Conor wouldn't have taken Eddie's punches as well as RDA? Oh yeah, you have no reasoning at all.

Alverez said a while ago if he fought Conor, he would just use his wrestling and take him down. I suffice to say that would be the best way to win against Conor.

Can Conor talk him into a striking match. That will be the question.

I thought you might have been eluding to his girlfriend or something. I was going to say she ain't that bad better than my 550 lbs wife who takes up all my bed - I have to sleep on the couch.

How do you figure Conor wouldn't have taken Eddie's punches as well as RDA? Oh yeah, you have no reasoning at all.
Cause he got rocked and went into panic wrestler mode against Nate Fucking Diaz?

Love Nate, but he ain't Tyson bro.

Shertards and noobs dont know alvarez fight history. The dude was a stud in bellator. He will destroy canner...

It is okay because Conor has Harambe as a spirit animal and he will maul Alvarez.

Back