Fact: Conor has gotten destroyed/Choked by Irish/Latin Fighters. Eddie Alvarez = Irish/Latin, 1+1=2

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Odd fact.

We all know Conor has tapped to both Irish/Latin Fighters....2 of his 3 loses.

9mWhRb.gif

PiercingMildGrouper.gif

Well guess what Eddie Alvarez is....Irish/Latin.......Sorry but it's evident that Conor doesn't have much success against these fighters.

He is gonna get choked out, once again...Time to bet the house on eddie.

Eddie-Alvarez.jpg

Russian fighter Artemij Sitenkov sambo'd him.

Khabib is Russian and a sambo fighter.

Russian fighter Artemij Sitenkov sambo'd him.

Khabib is Russian and a sambo fighter.
Khabib would destroy Conor, smash in 4 minutes like Khabib said in an interview.

Imagine a fighter who Irish/Latin/Russian and knows Sambo.

Conor's worst nightmare.

Conor KO's everyone that's the same size, or shorter than him.

Aldo would be considered latin also since he is brazilian.

Oh no, OP's shit posting has leaked from the War Room. It cannot be contained.

I don't have anything to say except Conor is going to get KO'D by a slam and Eddie is going to get KO byt da'eft!

It'll be teh first double KO in UFE history then big jon is going to fight kungfu panda while Dana screams and gets all roi red.

Long live Bodog!!

My avatar would like to run a train on yours.

Just thought I'd tell ya that. <6>

bork1}

you legit made me LOL so hard my dog jumped & my boyfriend looked @ me funny lmao who thinks this shit up in their spare time, what were you doing when you noticed this?! lol

bork1}

you legit made me LOL so hard my dog jumped & my boyfriend looked @ me funny lmao who thinks this shit up in their spare time, what were you doing when you noticed this?! lol
You let your dog on the kitchen counter where you make sandwiches? Fuck, that's nasty

You let your dog on the kitchen counter where you make sandwiches? Fuck, that's nasty
<{hmmm}>

not even remotely funny

this is 2016 and I'm 21 years old, I can assure you -- I do much much more than cooking, I wish my life was that simple lmao

Back