Claudia Gadelha vs. Cortney Casey Added to UFC Fight Night 100

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gadelha by UD.

Let's see how she fares whithout Andre Pederneiras...

Yeah I see Gadelha winning this one pretty soundly. Joanna is the only one in the division who can beat her.

Nice, I like that fight. Claudia via UD.

Who Wins?

Damn .. no love for Casey!
GMgyRjW.gif

Claudia is the rightful favorite here, but Casey has a chance though, she is very slick on the ground and a big SW. Don't agree with this matchmaking though .. how does Casey go from beating Markos to fighting the legit #2 best strawweight in the world?

If Casey somehow wins, I guess she is getting the next TS ...

Doesn't she only have like 2 career fights? That would be waaaaay too much for her right now. She'd get destroyed.
She supposedly has another 5 or so (all victories) that are just unverified/unrecorded in the US, but either way, she hasn't fought in a good year and a half so we're stuck waiting.

And Claudia by UD or potentially late finish.

Cortney isn't bad any means but Gadelha beats everyone except Joanna

Why in the hell would you accept such a mismatch if you're Cortney Casey? Gadelha literally does everything than Casey does much better, and she's just as physically imposing. It will probably be a TKO off ground-and-pound even.

I wanna believe, I like Casey a lot and was hoping she would get Moroz next, or maybe Tecia ..
So is Sean Shelby still match making for all 135 and below? or is he and Mick both gonna share the entire roster? I thought Casey would/should fight Moroz next too

Well didn't see that coming... Stylistically this shouldn't be too hard a fight for Clouds.

Gooddaylleha UD

It doesn't really make sense but it's a good fight. Rooting for Casey :D

Looks like they're trying to guarantee Claudia picks up a win.

Back